45

We got a little workout done when we went upstairs and I was laying on the bed and he leaned over and kissed me before he got up.

"You are getting much better at that" he commented. "Yeah so are you" I swung my legs over the bed and went to the bathroom. We got ready and we were walking out.

We shut the door and Cameron locked it. I heard another door close and we both turned around and Cam's neighbor walked out. A little old lady. She looked at us for a moment and her eyes got all wide. Oh shit did she hear us. She looked at me and I smiled a tiny bit feeling embarrassed.

"Quinn" Cam spoke and he had started to walk off. I turned around and quickly caught up with him. "Do you think she could hear us? Did you see the way she looked at us?" I asked kinda worried.

"Its your face" he told me and I smacked him. "What was that for?" He asked. Oh wait. "Oh. I forgot I can't see my own face. Sorry" I showed my teeth and held his arm. We walked out but his car wasn't there.

"I think it's at Ryans" he sighed and texted on his phone. "Yep. We left it there" he sighed and typed on his phone. "Well now we get to stand out here for 10 minutes" he shrugged.

"Do you wanna make out?" He asked and bent down. "Cameron" I held my mouth open and put a hand on his chest. "Worth a shot" he shrugged. The car pulled up a few minutes later and we got in.

"Mason says were just meeting back at there place after?" I spoke and he nodded. "Yeah Eric and Mason. Well Mason never gets invited to the meetings and Eric tries to keep him busy. We all take turns sometimes but mostly Eric" he told me and I chuckled. We pulled up to the house and I kissed him.

"Were a bit early. Try to have fun" he told me and I got out of the car. He rolled the window down. "I'll be back here in like 3 hours" he told me and the car started to drive off.

"Ok love you be safe" I waved and my stomach dropped as car sped off. Oh my god. No. No I did not just say that. I was gonna throw up. Oh my god. I stood there frozen for a second and tried to walk inside but I couldn't.

I was breathing shallow and my heart was going fast. You are such an idiot. Stupid. I can't believe you just said that. I paused and nodded. But you do. Don't feel weird about it. It was cute. I'm gonna throw up.

I turned and walked to the house. I ran up to the door and knocked on it. Oh my god I just said that. "Quinn" Mason opened the door and his smile fell. "What the hell happened?" He demanded.

"Is Toby here?" I asked him and he shook his head. "What happened to your face?" He asked as I walked in. "I fell. Is Jay here?" I asked quickly.

"Yeah he's getting ready. Quinn. Wait a second" he called and I walked to Jay's room and knocked on the door a bunch. "Yeah come in" Jay called and I twisted the door handle. He was sitting at a desk. I closed the door behind me and put my back to it.

"Quinn" he spoke confused. "What happened to your face?" He asked me. "I was getting out of the car. Cam and I took a car here cause he left his at Ryan's and I was getting out and he told me he'd be back in a bit and then I said ok love you be safe" I put my hands over my mouth and Jay raised his eyebrows.

"I fell" I sighed and threw my hands up. "You fell? On what?" He asked. "Did you hear what I just said. I told Cameron I loved him and I think I'm gonna throw up" I spoke and shook my hands. My legs felt like jello.

"Ok. Uh. Alright" he stood up quickly and walked over to me. "Sit down" he spoke and I sat on a chair. "How could I be so careless and just let it slip like that?" I took a deep breath.

"But then again I do. I do love him but how do I know that he loves me back?" I asked and started to hyperventilate.

"I've never felt this way about anyone and I'm scared that I might have just ruined it and I don't know what to do" I shook my head. "Do you think that's stupid?" I asked.

"Do you think that I'm literally just a child and I just blurted it out. I do care Jay." I pointed at him and he stood there for a moment. "Are you saying that?" I asked.

"I literally haven't said anything for like 5 minutes" he told me and I was breathing heavy. "Jay" I held my head. "What's the big deal?" He asked me and his door swung open.

"Quinn" I heard Eric's voice and I looked up and saw him and Mason walking in. "What happened to you?" Eric asked me. "I told Cameron that I loved him" I whispered.

"Duh. Were talking about your face" Eric told me and I did a slow blink. "I fell off the bed. I was crawling on the bed after the light was switched off. I was really fucking high and I crawled to the end with out realizing and literally smacked my face on the ground." I spoke.

"Are you sure?" Mason asked and I stood up. "Yes I'm an idiot. I had a bloody nose and Cameron said it sounded like a piece of meat hitting a wet floor" I told them. Cameron.

"Oh my god" I sat back down. "So you told him that you loved him. It's not the first time. I'm sure I've heard-" Jay stopped and they all looked confused for a moment.

"I've never said it" I told them. "Well what happened after?" Eric asked. "It was to late. The car drove off" I spoke. "How do you know he heard you?" Mason asked and I looked at him. Well.

"I'm pretty sure he did" I spoke. "You might be breathing heavy for nothing" Eric told me. "Not for nothing what if he doesn't feel the same way?" I asked them.

"He does" they all spoke in unison. "Trust us. He doesn't shut up about it" Eric smiled and they laughed.