32

I walked down the steps and he was buttering toast. "You've got work today" I spoke and he scrunched his eye brows. "No I. Oh wait" he looked at his watch.

"Do you know my sechuale?" He asked and I nodded and shrugged. "More or less. Yeah" I nodded and he hummed. "Podcast today. Do you have to do anything else?" I asked and he handed me a piece of toast.

"I can skip a podcast. I wanna be here with you" he told me. "I need to go back home. Apologize to Raz for being an ass" I told him and he smiled a bit. "Alright. Well I'll drop you off and then if you wanna come back over I think I can make that happen" he nodded and I smiled.

"I might need to go to the store. I've been looking up different plants to grow outside and I've got a list if you wanna do that" I told him and he nodded. "Sounds fun" he smiled.

We ate our breakfast and we pulled up to my house. "Thank you Cameron" I smiled and kissed him. "I'll call you in a bit" he told me and I nodded and got out of his car. I walked up to the house and gave a little wave as he drove off. I walked inside and saw Raz sitting on the couch.

"Hello" he spoke. "Raz" I sighed and walked over to him. "I'm sorry that I yelled at you yesterday" I told him. "Its ok. I was yelling too. Its only been 2 months. I'm not expecting you to be ok for a while" he told me and I smiled and sat on the couch with him.

"You will never believe what happened this morning" I groaned and leaned my head back. I started to tell him and at the end I looked at him.

"Well was he being weird about it?" He told me and I shook my head. "He just seems worried" I shrugged. "Its scary. I can't imagine what your brain and body must be going though" he told me.

"Yeah but it's only after I wake up that I'm ok. My heart races little bit but I know I'm ok" I told him and he nodded. "That's good that you don't let it control you" he nodded.

"I dont think I'm gonna quit my job. I mean the 20 mil was very nice but knowing me I'll spend it all in one place. I'll just retire early" he shrugged.

"That sounds good. I've been thinking about the plants for the garden outback" I reached in my pocket and my heart stopped. My phone. Noo. "I forgot my phone at Camerons" I frowned.

"I can drive you over there" he offered. "He's not over there" I sighed. "Here" he handed me his phone. I dialed Cameron's number and I was hoping he hadn't started the podcast yet. It rang for a moment.

"Hello?" Cameron answered and sounded confused. "Hey Cam it's me. I forgot my phone at your house." I told him. "Uh if you wanna catch a car and come over to the office and I can give you a key" he told me.

"Ok awesome. I'll be over in a bit" I told him and he told me the address. "Wait let me get a pen" I spoke frantically and ran to the kitchen. He just chuckled. "Alright. Ok thank you I'll see you in a bit" I told him.

"Be carful" he spoke and we hung up. I got a car and walked over to Raz. "I just called a car. I'm gonna go get dressed are you going to work today?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I was gonna get ready now" he nodded. "Ok cool cool." I nodded and walked to my room. I got dressed and walked down the steps. "Will I see you later?" Raz asked.

"Uh. Cam and I might go to the store is there anything you need?" I asked and he shook his head. "I was gonna plant flowers today and then maybe go over to Cam's if that's ok" I spoke and he nodded. "Yeah that's fine" he nodded.

"Ok love you you're my favorite uncle" I called and walked to the door. "I'm your only uncle" he called back and I walked outside. The car sat there and I walked over and got in.

"Hi. Here's the address" I spoke and handed him the paper. He just nodded and we started to drive. I looked out the window and after a while we pulled up to a building. "Thank you" I spoke and pulled out some money.

I gave it to him and got out. I walked in the building and went up a couple floors. The doors opened and I looked around. Where am I suppose to go? I walked and opened a door and saw Ryan on his phone sitting in a chair and the 6 of them sitting around a table. There was a big neon sign above them that said Misfits.

"Ryan" I whispered and he looked up and smiled. "Hey." He sat up. "Just give them a second I'm sure they'll notice you" he told me and we and stood behind one of the cameras and Ryan stood beside me. They were talking about movies. I saw Toby hit Cameron and I smiled as they looked at me.

"Oh Cam's girlfriend is here." Mason spoke and Cameron got up. "Special guest. Let's get her on the podcast" Matt waved me and over and I shook my head.

"You've gotta at least say hello or we can't let you have him" Eric spoke. "I'm not stealing him I just need him for a second" I spoke. "You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen. Fitz only needs a second to finish" Eric piped up and they started to laugh and I walked off with Cameron.

"There such assholes" he chuckled and dug in his pocket. He took a key off his ring and gave it to me. "Thank you" I smiled and he kissed me. "Now I can call you. Make sure to text me when you get home safe" he spoke, and I nodded.

"Come on. She doesn't wanna be on the show?" Matt asked. "Shut up" Cameron spoke as he sat down. I waved and they all waved as I walked out.

"Quinn" Ryan walked out after me and I turned around. "Hi" I smiled. "You doin ok?" He asked me and I was a little confused but I nodded. "Why do you ask?" I asked. Did Cameron say something. Did he tell them. Fuck that's embarrassing.

"You're wearing two different shoes" he pointed down. One grey one black. I chuckled. "Yeah I'm good. I put them on in the dark last night and haven't paired them with the right ones" I smiled and he laughed a little.

"Alright we'll see you later, and I called you a car to take you to Cameron's" he told me and walked to the door. "Oh thank you" I waved and pressed the elevator button as he walked back in.