63

I got dressed and walked back down stairs to see them all having coffee. "I'm gonna head home" I walked over to Cameron. "What? Why?" He asked me worried. "Well your brothers are here I thought you'd wanna spend time with them" I spoke and Alex and Hamish smiled.

"No I don't. I wanna be with you" Cameron told me. "Alright cunt. We fly over here to see you cunt and you don't wanna see us. Unbelieveable" Hamish scoffed.

"I lived with you cunts for 18 years" Cameron looked at them. "We were about to call up your friends maybe go out tonight" Alex wiggled his eyebrows. They were all so tall.

"Quinn surely you'll come out with us atleast" Alex asked me. "Sure" I smiled and nodded. "Oh she's a fun one." Alex hit Cameron. "Let me grab my keys and I'll drive you" Cameron told me as I walked to the door.

"I'll be ok" I told him and he walked over to me. "I wanna drive you" he stood beside me and I stood on my tip toes and kissed his cheek. "I'll see you later" I spoke and he frowned and kissed my lips.

"Alright. Be carful" he stood back up and his brothers were whispering. "I will" I smiled and he opened the door for me and I walked out. I chuckled a little bit and got to the street and walked to my house. I got there and swung the door open.

"Raz?" I called as I shut the door and kicked my shoes off. No answer. Probably at work. I walked in to the kitchen grabbed a drink and went to my room. I sat down at my computer and started to search up some stuff about the case of James and Mary Cook.

Police office records.
DNA testing.
Criminals.
Blah blah blah.

They still hadn't caught the guys that did it. I breathed and closed my eyes. I was laying on the ground bleeding from my stomach looking at my parents. I had heard the sirens and the men ran from the house. It was a little fuzzy.

I kept my eyes closed and rested my head against my hands. They tried to kill me then they were speaking to each other. What did they say? They ran when they heard the sirens then I saw a cop above me and I passed out. Fuck.

I opened my eyes and I got up and walked in to the basement. Maybe I had missed something down there. I started to go through the boxes again, but there was nothing.

I breathed out and set the boxes back. I walked back upstairs and sat down at my computer again. Why. What was the secret. I was looking up the company they were giving money too. A website led me to another website that led me down a whole rabbit hole on microchips.

They were meant to help people. My butt had started to hurt and I went outside to water my garden. I held on to the necklace around my neck that they had given to me. I looked down at it for a moment and sighed.

I let my arm fall and the sun felt good on my skin. Once I was done I walked back inside and I heard my phone ringing. I walked over and picked it up off the table.

"Hello?" I answered not knowing the number. "Quinn? Quinn Cook?" It was a man's voice. "Yeah who is this?" I asked and he was quiet.

"Stop digging" he told me and I looked at the number again. "Who is this?" I asked again. "The answers you're looking for will only hurt you" he told me and my heart had started to race.

"Who are you? Do you. Did you know my parents?" I asked quickly. "Stop looking Quinn. Its over" he told me firmly and the line went dead. I looked back but the number was gone.

Fuck. 552. 32. Fuck. I wrote down the beginning of the number. 55232. 7 or 2. I sighed and dialed a couple numbers but they were all wrong. There was a knock at the front door and I whipped around my heart still beating fast.

I grabbed a knife from the block thing and walked over to the door. The door bell rang and I walked over and opened the door. "Quinn" Toby smiled and I had the knife behind the door. "Hi Toby" I spoke.

"You're coming out with us tonight right?" She asked me and I nodded. "Well I tried to call a little bit ago. I was driving around so I figured I'd come over" she told me and I nodded and opened the door a bit more.

"Come in" I spoke and she walked in and I set the knife down. "Wow" she smiled and looked around. "You know Cam's brothers are here" she told me and I nodded and shut the door.

"Yep they woke us up this morning" I managed a smile and she laughed. "They broke in? Cam probably wasn't to happy about that. He's not really one that likes to be woken up" She told me walking in to the kitchen and I smiled.

"Do you want something to drink I was just in the garden" I told her and she walked and looked out the back door. "So pretty" she beamed and turned to look at me.

"You're a little pale. You feeling ok?" She asked me and I just nodded. "Yeah I just haven't eaten today" I shook my head and she frowned. "Its like 4 in the afternoon Quinn" she told me worried and I shrugged.

"Well were all meeting up at Ryan's and then I think some of them will go out since Alex and Hamish are here" She spoke and I nodded. "I can drive you if you want?" She offered.

"Don't you have to worry about the other kids?" I asked her and she shrugged. "I like you more" she told me which made me smile. "I'll need to shower but after I would love a ride" I nodded and she smiled.

"Ok cool. I'll wander" she told me walking to a door way. "My room is upstairs you can go in there" I told her and she nodded and walked off.