Let's call it MechX-4 part 1

[Ryan's POV] 

 Over the summer, A lot of things happened to me. I discovered my powers that allowed me to control machines and technology with my mind. I also made the decision to keep them a secret and wait until I knew who I should tell. My two best friends Harris and Spyder were the first people I told. "Harris what do you think?" I asked.

"I think your insane that's what I think. Is this a joke or something? I'm a man of science and I know that's impossible." He answered as we arrived at our lockers. 

"I think it's cool." Spyder responded. However Harris was still not convinced, 

 "I'm going to need way more proof than just you making a claim like that."He said I sighed and grabbed his hand, dragging him down the hallway towards the vending machines. He smirked at me and gestured towards the machine as I used my powers to cause all the food inside to fall. Spyder squealed as he dove to the floor picking up as much as he could.

"There's your proof Harris." I said. He stood there speechless.

"Wow, I guess that's proof." He said. "That's insane."

"Told you it was real." I responded.

"Shut it I believed you all along get down here and help me stuff these snacks in my bag." Spyder interrupted.

We walked back to our lockers after Spyder stuffed his bag that had zero school supplies in it even though it was our first day.

———

We opened our lockers and what sounded like a bomb exploded in our faces. A bomb made of the most disgusting smelling trash I've ever seen in my entire life. All three of us fell to the floor as I dropped my skateboard and Spyder spilled all of his snacks he just collected. I looked up to see everyone laughing and then looked further down the hallway to see my older brother Mark and his friends laughing he and his "right hand man" Dane yelled

"HURT LOCKER" and then burst into laughter once again. He's my brother but my god I hate him sometimes. I heard a voice came over crouched down beside Harris and Spyder.

"Hey you guys alright?" The feminine voice asked.

"Yeah were good, wait hold on." Harris said as he and Spyder were helped to their feet "Um Ryan. You might want to see this."

I hadn't been paying attention, keeping my eyes on my brother and trying to get the trash off me. I reached for my skateboard, I then realized it wasn't my board. It had a blue stripe down the top when I flipped it over I saw pictures attached to the bottom of a girl I knew way to well. I stared at it extremely confused. The voice I had heard crouched down next to me and she went to hand me my skateboard. 

"Sweet board" she said. 

"Oh my god." I said under my breath. She smiled brushing her hair out of her face as I sprung back to my feet so quick I almost slammed in to the locker. She got up slowly and handed me back my board as I handed her back hers.

"Hi I'm," she began to say

"You're Dakota Rose, my favorite skateboarder of all time, youngest Olympic medalist in skateboarding ever. Yeah, I um- I know who you are." She smiled again and asked,

"And you are?" I was speechless as I looked to Spyder, who jumped in and said,

"I apologize he's a little star struck, but hi, I'm Spyder,"

"Harris" he said waving.

"Um I'm uh, I'm Ryan." I answered slowly. She nodded.

"Cool. I'm sorry about that." She said pointing at Mark. "Trust me they aren't worth your time. Their just ego mainiacks."