Let's call it Mech-X4 - Part 2

[Dakotas POV]

After I helped Ryan and his friends get out of the Cassie situation I waved goodbye to the skateboarders I was talking to and skated back home. When I turned the corner into my street and saw my house, my sister Kendall was still unpacking from the Uhaul we rented.

"Hey your home! Now come help me, I've been unpacking all day." She called.

"Come on, you expect me to believe that? We both know you sat on the couch for at least 4 hours watching wrestling." I said throwing my skateboard and backpack in the grass.

"Yeah you got me." She nodded. "I still want you to help me unpack."

"Only if I get the upstairs bedroom." I said.

"Fine!" She moaned as she handed me one of my boxes. I ran upstairs to the upstairs bedroom that was somewhat bigger than the one downstairs, My sister usually had the bigger bedroom back home but it's only 6 months I think she'll live. We spent the next hour bringing everything in, Until my sister flopped on the couch and sighed.

"What?" I asked climbing on the counter to reach the top shelf.

"I'm hungry. And tired." She said

"Well maybe if you were able to control your wrestling addiction we could have spent the last few hours making dinner instead of unpacking," I teased. She made a face at me and I laughed.

"Well I've got job interviews tomorrow and we don't have any food. So I'm going to go get pizza. That's cool with you? She asked. I nodded.

"I'm going to unpack more stuff in my room." I said going upstairs.

"I'll be back soon" she said as she walked out the door. I ran upstairs to my room that had boxes placed in random places with my furniture stacked in the middle. I started moving my furniture first and after I finished I flopped down on the chest on the end of my full sized bed. I decided to take a break and pulled my laptop out of my backpack. And pulled up some of the social media pages I got from the fans I had met early that day. I saw a post of a group of guys outside what looked like a car shop. They were all screaming as a ton of trash fell from the sky and that was the end of the video. I watched it again before realizing I recognized those boys. Those were the boys that rigged Ryan, Harris and Spyders locker to throw trash at them! I was very confused on how that happened, but they got what they deserved I guess.

————

[Ryans POV]

I was on top of the world. I had finally gotten my brother back for my humiliation In front of the whole school with my new 150 foot tall robot. Harris kept telling me we should have actually trained but Mark got what he deserved. I was sitting on the couch watching the video I had posted hundreds of times when Mark walked in the back door still with trash on him.

"Oh hey Mark. Ya know this is only a seven second video but every time I watch it I find something different to laugh at." I said as he sat down on the couch next to me.

"Not cool man," he said.

"Oh oh so It was when you did it to me?" I asked.

"I mean yeah that was a prank that was funny!" He explained. I shook my head. "Wait, you didn't think it was a little funny? I mean everybody laughed!" He said, clearly reliving the moment in his head.

"Yeah. At me." I answered. Mark sat there thinking about what I said. He sighed and said,

"Yeah you're right I shouldn't have embarrassed you and your friends like that. You gotta admit it wasn't all bad I mean you met you Dakota Rose, That's a good thing right?" He laughed. I smiled and nodded.