Let's Deal With Our Stuff- Part 2

Harris, Spyder and I were at a study group at the school when I looked up to see Mark and his wingman Dane walking down the aisle with a teacher,

"And with three seconds left, close down with, this." Mark shot a basketball into the recycling bin. The whole room changed his name, I really don't need this right now.

"You'll notice that I hit the recycling bin, because tomorrow against Bay City East, Varsity will be taking out the trash!" Mark called out. That's when Dane called him "bro" which made my powers glitch, causing the lights to flash.

"Fireworks go off, school board blast Bay City rocks and then we all do a victory dance!" Mark said earning another cheer from the crowd.

"To bad we don't have two of you." the teacher said.

"Even if we did I'd be better than the other one. Nothing but net" he said, he went to throw the ball back to Dane, my powers glitched again causing the bell to go off this time, and he accidentally hit the teacher in the chest with the ball. 

"I hope your better than that at the big game." He stormed out. Mark came over to me and said,

"What was that?"

"What was what?" I asked.

"Your technomindy stuff? The lights, bells. Are you trying to embrace me in front of everybody?" Mark asked.

"Hey, no, Ryan wouldn't do that Ryans a great brother." Spyder said. "Your lucky he's even a part of your family."

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"He's not talking about anything."I said

"I gotta go, seriously let me just concentrate on the game. The monsters are probably gone, let's just do our own stuff." He said walking away. My powers glitched again, this time frying Spyders phone. 

"Still think your okay?" Harris asked.

—————

[Dakotas POV] 

I was finally done with teaching kids for the day and I was exhausted, and stressed and, really felling overwhelmed with everything going on. I was heading to the robot, knowing that Ryan, Spyder and Harris were going to be there. I walked out of the elevator on the X-deck floor, passing by the door to med bay. Just as I passed, an angry Harris came bursting out walking the other way. 

"That is the harshest thing you have ever said to him! Harris wait he didn't mean it come back!" I heard Spyder yell running after Harris, neither of them noticed me. I stepped backwards a few steps looking into med bay to see Ryan sitting on a stool on the other side of the table.

"Hey! Your back! I feel like I haven't seen you all day."

"You really haven't seen me all day." I shut the door behind me. "What happened? I've never seen Harris look that mad, ever." I asked. 

"Yeah, I told Harris he's wrong." He said as I sat on the table.

"That makes a lot more sense." I laughed. "What was he wrong about." 

"Nothing important." He said, I could tell he was lying. I was about to say something, when the door burst open.

"Kay so, update, Harris is gone, and I can't find him." Spyder said. He then turned his attention to me. "You're back!" 

"Yup, your girls back! For now still got a few more things to deal with tomorrow, but the hard parts mostly done." I said while Spyder hugged me. 

"We should probably go." Ryan said getting up and walking towards the door." He thought he was getting off that easily. As he passed in front of me I grabbed his should stopping him in his tracks, turning him back towards me. He looked at me confused.