Let's call it MechX-4 part 3

[Dakotas POV]

"Oh my god! Are you alright! I saw it on the news but by the time I saw it it was already over!" Kendall yelled as I walked in the front door.

"I'm fine nothing happened. I think I found something though." I said as she ran up to hug me.

"Spill what is it!" She said.

"I think I found somebody else." I said sitting down at the kitchen island. She looked at me with confusion as I explained even more. "I think I found another technopath." I said. Her face morphed from confusion to "I don't believe you". I laughed and said "okay I know it sounds crazy but I'm serious. I think the robot was being controlled by a technopath. Get this! I think it's the kid next door, it was him and his friends, they were kids who's butts I saved yesterday at school."

"Are you serious! We had hundreds of options in towns to move to and out of all of those we chose this one! Let alone this house! Come on there was something that led us here I don't know but this is some sort of fate!" She said looking next door at Ryan's house.

"K you know I don't believe in fate. But I do need to talk to him." I said heading towards the staircase.

"What exactly are you going to say to him? Hey Ryan just wanted to let you know your childhood idol is a technopath too!" Kendall said.

"I mean maybe, just going to have to wait and see I guess." I said walking up the stairs. I felt like I sat in my room forever waiting for the light next door to turn on. Eventually, just as the sun began to go down, it did. I looked over to see Ryan and his two friends in his room setting their bags down on the couch. I mean I wanted to talk to Ryan alone but whatever. I sat at the window trying to get their attention. Spyder eventually noticed and came over to the window.

"So he wasn't lying you actually are his neighbor huh?" He said opening the window as Harris and Ryan joined him.

"Nope he wasn't lying." I said "Hey you guys mind if I talk to you for a second? It's sort of important." I asked. I really don't know how else to start this conversation but here goes.

"Yeah sure you want to just come over?" Spyder asked.

"Really is that okay? I mean I'd invite you guys over here but god this house is such a mess?" I replied.

"Nah we don't mind, just uh- um go back to the back door. It's unlocked." Ryan said with a small stutter. I smiled and closed the window and headed down the stairs.

————

[Ryans POV]

"Dude what the hell!" I said smacking Spyders arm after Dakota was far enough away she wouldn't hear me.

"What!" He replied.

"Number one this isn't your house, and number two you just invite people over whenever you want!" I said running down stairs with my friends behind me.

"Well she's your idol so I figured you wouldn't mind" he said stopping at the bottom of the stairs. I glanced back over my shoulder at him and smiled with a smug look on my face. I heard Marks voice from the top of the stairs saying,

"why is she here?" he said as Harris opened the door for her and mouthed 'I'm sorry' to her.

I looked at mark like "right now is not the time to be a jerk,"

"Well nice to meet you to Mark! Thanks for having me over! Dakota said sarcastically. "I just came to talk to your brother, but I guess you can stay" she said walking towards me and Spyder at the bottom of the stairs. "So I uh- don't really know how to start this conversation but um- I guess I could start with saying thank you." She said.