Let's Open The Monster Heart- part 2

[Dakotas POV] 

"This is so cool." Harris said after we found our way to the nano laser room

"Let's just open the heart and bounce okay." Ryan said while Harris moved the laser into position. He pushed a button that activated the laser that shot onto the heart.

"What an amazing piece of tech, I barley feel guilty breaking into this place to use it." Harris says. I nudged Ryan motioning over to the door where Seth and his security were walking towards us."

"Harris I-" he began to say until Harper appeared at our side and told him to 'shhh'.

"Look at that magnificent beam! It's perfect!" Harris, was still oblivious to what was happening behind him. "It's lighting up again! Are you guys seeing this!"

"Four children, Using my billion dollar laser? Yeah, I'm seeing that." Harper clicked a button to turn off the laser as Harris turned back around in shock.

"You're Seth Harper" he said in a monotone voice. Ironically, with the same face that Ryan had when we first met.

"Yeah and you're, trespassing. You're all going to jail." He while I ducked my head down hoping he wouldn't notice who I am, since I always hyped up his drinks on Instagram.

"What?" Harris said shyly. Harper burst out laughing and said,

"Cmon I'm kidding. But seriously you kids are in a lot of trouble." He said snapping his fingers at his security who took hold of all of dragging us over to sit in chairs away from the laser.

————

"So give me a good reason why I should not call your parents." Harper asked after he sat us all down and began 'interrogating' us. "Seriously!"

"Well yeah we found that thing in the forest and thought it might have something to do with the monsters." Ryan lies, kind of, while we all silently nodded in agreement.

"Well you didn't think to take it to the authorities?" Harper asked

"Well I thought I could figure it out myself." Harris says confidently.

"Really!" Harper said. "I like that gumption, you know that reminds me, when I was your age I broke into the first Space X rocket and I hid there just to meet Elon Musk."

"Really!" Harris asks.

"No that's illegal I wouldn't do that. I don't think anybody would do that." He laughed.

"Well that's not entirely true, you know one time I had an fan sneak on to a plane when I was flying to a competition just to meet me because he didn't catch me in the airport. It ended up delaying the takeoff an hour because he refused to leave the plane and had to be forced off by security." I say, not that it added anything to the conversation. "Just trying to ease the tension."

"And I thought I was a crazy fan." Ryan whispered. Just then a guard whispered to Harper something and then he turned back to us.

"No you're still crazy. Just not that crazy."

"Huh, interesting, I just learned there was, five of you? So that means ones missing?"

————

"Mr.Harper? Whatcha doing?" Ryan asked as Harper just stood examining the heart.

"I'm deciding," He stood up and faced us and said, "and I've decided, I like you guys!"

"Awesome!" Spyder claps his hands.

"Not you." Harper said which immediately shut Spyder up. "But definitely you!" He points to Harris. "Intelligent, initiative, daring!" Just then the fire alarm went off. "Fire alarm? Okay we we'll continue this out side!" Harper orders his men to escort us out.