Let's Deal With Our Stuff- Part 3

[Dakotas POV]

It was ten o'clock that night and my heart was pounding. One hour until the premiere of my video. I was logged on to YouTube reading some of the comments in the live stream and just felt overjoyed at the amazing things people were saying about me being back on social media and living a child hood dream of mine. I then texted a group chat with me, Ryan, Harris, Spyder and Mark in it.

Kota- y'all still up?

Mark- of course

Harris- yeah

Spyder-👌

Ry- yeah

Kota- will you all stay awake until eleven? Pls

Ry- yeah what for?

Harris- why?

Kota- Because you don't want to miss this. Trust me.

I sent them a YouTube link to the live stream entitled "Flying Solo- a tribute to the best friends I could of ever wanted." The cover was a really stupid picture of all five off us with spoons on our noses at our favorite restaurant, with the words 'Flying Solo- Dakota Rose' on the bottom. They all, except Mark because he already knew, sent the following texts. 

Ry- DAKOTA!!

Harris- WTH!

Spyder- OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!

Ry- I FORGIVE YOU FOR NOT TELLING ME WHAT YOUR PROJECT WAS!

Spyder- ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! 

Harris- I CANT WAIT ANOTHER HOUR!!!!

 Mark then face-timed my phone.

"What up?" I said.

"Well I guess they were surprised." He said.

"Yes!" I said dramatically with a stupid punch to the air.

"Mark!" I could hear Ryan scream through the phone. 

"Uh-oh." He said, as I laughed 

"You knew the entire time!" He screamed coming into frame. Mark nodded as I laughed. He smacked him in the back of the head then stole the phone from his hand.

"Dude!" Mark called as he ran up the stairs.

"You suck you know that!" Ryan said to me shutting his door behind him. I just laughed laying flat on my bed holding the phone over my face. "So you told my brother about a "tribute to the best friends I could of ever wanted" but not the three of us!" 

"To be fair I needed Marks help. I had him steal your phone and send me videos of us I could put in my video." I said. "And it was supposed to be a surprise, no sense in me telling you if your not meant to know." He smiled and asked. 

"Okay I mean this in the least creepy way possible, but it's ten o'clock at night why are you so dressed up? I mean you look great, I'm just curious." He clearly noticed I was still wearing a nice clothes, and by that I meant a pink of the shoulder top, my hair was done and had almost a full face of make up done.

"Well thank you, but that's another surprise." I said he sighed and said,

"C'mon, seriously!"

"You only have to wait an hour. You'll be okay." I sat up and went over to the window wrapping my hand around the string that controls the blinds. "Now give the phone back to your brother." He ran over to the his window and pleaded.