Let's Deal With Our Stuff - Part 1

[Ryans POV]

"You wanted to tell me something dingus?" Mark asked coming down the stairs. I quickly hid the adoption papers, I don't know why, I planned on telling him, it just seemed like the wrong time.

"Yeah, mom said I get to pick the movie for tonight." I lied.

"Really? That's the something important you needed to tell me. Weirdo alright." He said. He hopped on to the couch and asked "Hey you want to play?" Offering me a controller. Just then I got a text and picked up my phone.

Yasmin- see you soon😉

"No sorry I got to go." I said looking at the text.

"Where you going?" Mark asked. "The robot?" I hesitated before Mark could say, "ohhhh I got it."

"I didn't even say anything!" I laughed.

"I still know. Also I heard you and Dakota talking last night." He turned back to his game.

"That's not cool." I said heading towards the door.

"Don't die!" Mark called as I stepped out the door.

"I don't plan on it." I yelled back. 

"There you are!" I heard Dakota call from her porch. She came running down the stairs cutting across the grass. "I was waiting for you."

"Why? You could of just texted." I said.

"I know, I know, but I was wondering where your going, what did you decide on?" She asked.

"Well I mentally came up with a list and I'm going to just pick one start there, skating, she's really is a lot like you. She also had an unhealthy donut king obsession."

"Hey!"

"Sorry, it's true though. Anyway then there's this arcade she really like so we might go there too." I said.

"Sounds fun." She nodded. "Can I give you advice?"

"Is it bad?" I asked.

"Is what bad?" She asked back.

"Anything, anything. At all." I asked.

"No, I was just going to say pay for as much as you can," She laughs. "Her donut, her arcade tokens what ever it is. Also keep your phone on, never know when Grey's going to throw a monster at as and I don't feel like dying." 

"What! Dying?" I asked, having no idea what she's talking about.

"Yeah, Harris said that if I try to control something as big as the robot the stress on my brain could..." Her hand moved across the front of her throat. "Yeah."

"I don't like how calm you seem right now." I said. She smiled softly.

"All I'm saying is if there's a monster I don't want to have to die. So keep your phone on." She said.

"I definitely will. I should probably go." I said backing away. "See you later."

"Bye."

—————

[Dakotas POV] 

I closed the door behind me and flopped back first on to the couch ottoman. 

"Hey your back. So when we dropping the video?" Kendall asked from the kitchen.

"K, I don't know if we should release it right know." I said rolling over.

"Are you crazy?" She asked. "You have worked for weeks on that. Hours writing, filming are you crazy? How many hours of sleep have you sacrificed to edit that video? You can't just scrap it!"