Let's Get The Big Bad- Part 2

[Dakotas POV]

We headed back to the robot and me and Spyder we're chilling on the couch when Grey came up from behind us with a box of her stuff.

"Woah! Oh now your moving in! Mkay fair warning, when no ones on the X-deck I tend to to go commando." Spyder said. Grey looked at him in disgust and I said,

"You do what know!" 

"Don't worry about it. it's only when I know where you are." Spyder said.

"New rule! no you don't" Ryan said saving us from that encounter. "And remember that time I asked you to run home and see if my phone charger was there?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Yeah that was when Spyder lost his pants, I was buying him time." He says.

"Ew."

"These are just a few things from my office, my principal cover is useless now." Grey said as I sat on the table looking in the box.

"Why do you have a photo of us?" Ryan asked picking up a picture.

"Yeah I was surveying you when I was trying to, you know." She said. I stretched up to look at the picture, it was me and Ryan at the skatepark a few weeks ago. Just knowing she was watching is terrifying.

"Aww I like that picture." I said. He dropped the picture and picked up a bear apparently named 'Mr.Woobie'. 

"Oh I also broke into your house to look around." She said.

"Whoa, you were in our house!" Mark said.

"Yeah nobody could hear me above your snoring." Grey said.

"Mark Walker doesn't snore." He said.

"Yes you do." I said.

"How would you know!" Mark questioned.

"Oh yeah I feel asleep on the floor of Ryans room a few weeks ago." I said.

"Oh yeah I remember that!" He says.

"You did what!" Mark asked.

"Okay long story short, we forgot to study for a test so at like 10:30 I snuck upstairs after you and your mom fell asleep and I only planned to be there till midnight but we ended up cramming for this test till one AM. He fell asleep on the couch and I fell asleep on the floor. We both woke up to his alarm the next day and the worst possible things ran through my head when I woke up but then saw I was literally sleeping on my homework." I explained while Ryan laughed the entire time. "And to this day I don't know how we didn't get caught. My sister probably would have killed me." 

"True, but how is steeling a cherished toy gathering intel?" Ryan asked. 

"It's not, you're to old for a woobie." She said taking the bear and putting it back in the box. "Even if that thing has the bosses location in it it will be encrypted." Grey said while Harris began fiddling with the phone.

"Pretty handy at cracking this stuff." Ryan says taking the phone. We all, except Grey know what he was doing. 

"Your just entering random codes? That could take fore-"

"Got it!"

"ver?"

"Alright so there's nothing in the GPS but he only uses it to call one number, this could be the boss." He said.

"Call him! I can trace the caller if you keep him on the line long enough." Harris said. He dialed the number and talked in the, stupidest, deeper voice, as he tried to sound like Morris.