Let's go Clubbing- Part 2

[Dakotas POV]

Later that night when it was dark I told Spyder and Ryan to meet me at Mech-X4, which is where I told them my plan. They, of course, loved it, and Ryan had the idea to ask Mark. Well maybe not ask maybe tell is more like it.

"Hold on dingus." Mark said over the phone. "Of course Dane was a jerk it's kinda his thing."

"He's your friend, we're just trying to give you a heads up." Ryan hopped up onto Harris desk. Mark continued, 

"I'm still at Mech-X3 looking for sub parts, I started tinkering with the markmobile-" I spun around in my chair laughing.

"Markmobile?" Spyder questioned.

"He calls it the markmobile." Ryan said as I continued to laugh.

"Dakota, I know that's you laughing, now shut up." Mark said. I laughed quieter this time, "Anyway, now, I'm neck deep in car parts, and robot parts. Whatever your beef is with Dane, handle it." With that Mark hung up the phone.

"Handle it." Ryan said. "You know what I heard. We are good to go for vengeance."

"Hell yeah! Let's do it!" I cheered.

"Are you sure that you two aren't just frustrated we can't get to Leo yet and you're transferring your frustration on to a small harmless problem we can solve?" Ryan looked at me but I just stared at Spyder.

"What?" We both asked.

"Yeah, I don't know where that came from either, Vengeance!"

"Vengeance!" We all cheered walking to the control pad.

Ryan drove the robot over to Danes house, we had to ask Mark for the address. I can't wait for this. Ryan used his power to hack into Danes phone so a distorted version of his voice would be heard through Danes phone as we looked in his window.

"Dane. Dane. Look outside Dane." Ryan said. He reached in Danes bedroom window pulling him and his bed out with him. 

"Hey don't squish him." Spyder said, standing over Ryans shoulder.

"If I wanted to squish him, I would squish him." Ryan lowered him to the ground as I sat on the other side of Ryan.

"What do you want!" Dane screamed.

"You know why I'm here," Ryan said.

"For putting cellophane on all the toilets?" Dane yelled.

"No not that." Ryan said, we were all thinking about the fact that Dane did that.

"Uh, for filling that Spyder kids hat with macaroni?" Dane asked.

"That was delicious." Spyder walked back over to his desk.

"Not that," Ryan said again.

"Those nerds I kicked out of the student lounge?" Dane screamed.

"No." Ryan said. I punched the top of his foot. "Wait, Yes! Yes! There are forces at work beyond your comprehension Dane that club is apart of it."

"But that lame club?" Dane questioned. "It doesn't even have the good Walker brother in it."

"Ryans cool" Spyders said.

"No man!" Dane yelled.

"Okay, I need you to give them their room back, and leave them alone." Ryan said.

"But there so just-," I watched out of the corner of my eye, Spyder shift his hand to a button on his desk that launched a shoulder missile and blew up a car on the street. Dane screamed as I spun around and Ryan looked at him to.