Let's End This- Part 2

(Dakotas POV)

I made my way up to x-deck and didn't find anybody, but I did find a hole in the wall. I kept moving up to control center and found the ladder that led to the hatch on the floor of the control center.

"The powers out all over the bot this could take me a while to fix." I heard Leo say above me.

"The military could attack any second!" Ryan said. Then again making me question why Harris thinks I'm safe here.

"Well you're the technopath Ryan, so I'm going to need you to hold them off until I get the power back on." Leo said as I stepped on to the ladder.

"Woah, woah, are you serious?" You just want me to hold of the entire military?" Ryan asked.

"But you fight monsters?" Leo questioned. I had made it up the ladder and had stopped below the hatch and continued to listen.

"Yeah, in a robot." Ryan said. "But now it's just me."

"And your power." Leo added. "It's going to have be enough Im afraid."

"Leo come on your dreaming okay." Ryan said as I could hear him walk to the control pad. "I couldn't destroy the ooze, I couldn't rescue my mom and now this! Not to mention one of my best friends in the whole world hates my guts! Just face it the wrong person lost their power. It should've been me not her."

"I wish I had something more inspirational to say right now Ryan but your the technopath that is here so it has to be you." Leo said following Ryan to the control pad. I slowly raised the hatch door and Spyders face lit up when he say me. I put my finger to my lips telling him to be quite as I climbed silently out of the hatch. "If it makes any difference I believe in you." Leo said to Ryan who both had their backs to us.

"Hey that's what I said! Though he said it better." Spyder said joining them on the control pad. "We both know you can do it Ry." Ryan didn't seem convinced till Spyder looked back at me with a look in his eyes that told me he had an idea. "I know Kota isn't here but, she believes in you, even though she hates you." I couldn't see Ryans face but I could tell he was smiling. "What would she say if she were here?"

"She'd tell you to get your crap together and listen to your friends." I said. Spyder smiled as Leo and Ryan both spun around at the sound of my voice. "She would also ask if I could drive." There was the slightest moment of silence until Ryan said in almost a whisper,

"And I would say not a chance." He's right, he would. Leo stood there in shock that I was here, Spyder was grinning from ear to ear, and Ryan just stood there, speechless. I slowly made my way down the two steps to the control pad to stand in front of them and as I did, I noticed Ryans wrist had two mech links on it instead of one, the extra had to be mine. That's actually adorable and I hate the fact that it is.

"You can hug me if you want to." I sighed. It didn't take him a second after I said that before he did.

"I don't even know what to say to you." He stuttered. "I guess I'm just going to start with I'm very sorry."

"That's a decent first start." I said quietly. When he let go of me, he barely took a step back and just looked at me before saying,

"I know you didn't come back for me but, thank you for coming back." I nodded. "It's so much easier to, try and get through today knowing you're okay."

"Yeah, Harris told me everything." I said looking around at the damage in the robot. "We have had quite the day here haven't we."

"Yeah we have, and it's going to get worse if Ryan doesn't get out there and delay the military for me." Leo said.