Let's Get Some Air! Part 2

[Dakotas POV]

"Is she okay!" I could hear Mark call from behind Spyders desk as I began to wake up. I was on my back looking up at the ceiling with Ryan at my side gently shaking my shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah I think so," he said tapping the release button on the harness and slipping it over my head.

"Thanks for being so concerned with my well being Mark." I sat up rolling my shoulder.

"Hey are you okay?" Ryan asked, moving his hand from my shoulder to my back as I began to slowly sit up.

"Yeah yeah yeah I'm fine" I said putting my hand up, which silently told him to back off. He stood up and back away a few feet waiting for me to get to my feet. I tried to push my self up but ultimately gave in and put my hands out so he could help me up. He grabbed both my hands pulling me to my feet as I immediately grabbed onto the desk trying to stand up right.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"Yeah just give me a minute I'll be okay. But man that hurt" I rubbed my forehead. 

"Why do you have a 'I just went on a date with two girls and both of them found out' look?" Ryan asked his brother.

"Because we're stuck inside a huge pit of ooze, it's clogged all our vents, we running out of air,  and we've only got about seventeen minutes of oxygen left. We gotta get out of this ooze." Mark explained while I still was trying to catch my breath. 

"Wait, ooze, Harris we can cure you!" I said wiping some ooze of the floor that came through the vents. "Wait where's Harris?" I asked as it had just occurred to me that Harris was gone. They both silently looked over and pointed to the hatch in the floor that had been blown to pieces. "He did that?" I asked.

"Yeah he's getting worse." Ryan said sadly. "We gotta find him."

"After we free ourselves!" Mark protested. "Can one of you rocket boost is out of here?" Ryan turned to me and said,

"Let me do it." 

"Yeah. Good call." I nodded.

"Okay so the thrusters are working but we can smash through the rubble." He said after connecting to the robot.

"So we just blast through with the arm cannon." Mark suggested.

"Nah it's busted." Ryan replied. "Power cable snapped." 

"And of course the only way to reattach it is from the outside, so we're trapped in here with sixteen minutes to figure out how to get back online." Mark said.

"And find Harris." Ryan added.

"Ryan he's not the priority. If we run out of air we all die, even Harris. We have to get out of here first." Mark protested.

"No we can do both. Here, I'll find a signal and I'm going to text Spyder, he can fix it from the outside." Ryan said.

"Really that guy to the rescue?" Mark asked sarcastically.

"Yeah I really like Spyder, but on the other hand he did almost run me over with a rocket this morning." I added.

"Yeah we're doomed." Mark said.

"No he'll come through for us! I hope, anyway, can you just find Harris?" Ryan asked his brother. That's when we both saw Marks facial expression change. 

"What is it? Is it- is it Mark Walker is he scarred? Of Harris?" Ryan asked jokingly as I just tried to keep my laughing as quite as possible.

"What! Me? Ha no way no chance." He scoffs, I tilted my head as if saying 'really are you sure' while I continued to laugh. "But I'm bringing some sort of protection, just in case." I tossed him a taser stick looking thing and said,