THANK YOU ALL

PLEASE READ🥰🙏

I know some people don't read the thank you notes but I'm writing this anyway. The idea for this fiction came in 2019 and I didn't get the courage to write it until Summer of 2021 but I've been thinking about it for ever. I'm honestly so proud of myself for sticking with it and finishing a 5+ hour story and (at the moment) 2.6k reads. That's not a lot, but I wasn't expecting reads because I was writing a fan fic from a moderately popular TV show from 2016 in 2021/22. But I really do want to thank you all for reading this, commenting and voting. I really hope season two goes this well because I've got a lot of ideas and I'm open to suggestions. 

In regards to season two, my plan is to rewatch every single episode and wrote down an 'outline' for each episode so the first 'episode' probably won't be out for a while. 

I need help naming season two. And I'm looking for inspiration from you all! 

1. I want it to be a single word, maybe two or three but prefer one to go hand in hand with season one. Regret came from Dakota doing so much for Ryan and then regretting almost everything. 

2. This is rough because I want the name to, duh, go with the book, and I can't really give to much away other than the biggest 'spoiler' I'm giving is I do plan on a veracity/Spyder angle because they loved each other in the show don't tell me otherwise, but I am still asking for help

One last thing before I go, I'm thinking about turning my 'scraped' ideas that came from writing this story into a One shot book, if that's something you would like to see I'd be glad to hear it.

Once again thank you all so much! 

Happy Reading my lovelies!

-Addy😁✌️