Let's Destroy Some Ooze - Part 1

[Dakotas POV]

"All right I'm scanning for ooze, and operation Tiger Shark is in progress." Ryan said through the Mech-links. "I'm done with the north campus but I still haven't reached the perimeter of the schools ooze pocket."

"Keep measuring and move to the science building I'll do the same." Harris said from the skatepark while I was at the baseball fields. "Dakota would you circle around the the track and then meet us at the back of the science building?"

"Will do." I said. "Also quick question, why Tiger Shark. And why do I have to cover Spyder and Marks areas because Spyders lying on the ground and Marks doing who knows what?"

"A, because Tigers are cool, sharks are cool, and I got bored scanning and took a nap." Spyder answered.

"And why doesn't that surprise me at all." I laughed.

"Why do we have to measure the ooze?" Spyder asked. "Why can't we just zap it or something."

"But that would cave in the school." Ryan said. 

"Wait. So your saying it's a win-win?" Spyder asked. 

"We need accurate measurements, because so far it looks like the worse case scenario." Harris said. "There's so much ooze even if we poured all our weapons into it, it wouldn't be enough to get it out."

"So it's like when I take a wiz in the school pool I'm not doing any real damage?" Spyder questioned.

"Gross, but accurate." Harris said.

"And that's why we stick to skateboarding, right D?" Ryan asked.

"Yes. Because I didn't already know better than to go swimming with Spyder in a pool." I said sarcastically.

"You know I'm the reason they use twice the chlorine now?" Spyder added.

"Again gross." Harris said. "We can neutralize it, with the antidote that cured me when I was oozed infected. I just need to know how much to produce."

"Dude this ooze pocket is gigantic!" Spyder said. "Hold on. Eat it jocko!" Spyder just ran through somebody with his bounce belt, come on it was obvious. We could hear a Mark and Spyder arguing and Spyder repeatedly deflecting players with his belt. 

"Yo Spyder before you join the football team your meeting us at the robot after school right?" I asked.

"Nah I'll be there, Coach said I need passing grades to be on the team." Spyder said. "And we all know I don't have that."

————

After school Harris, Spyder, Mark, Ryan and I met Harris at the robot.

"The ooze pocket is over a mile deep and almost three miles wide." Harris said as we stepped out of the elevator.

"This is clawboon." Harris said pointing to the model on his computer screen.

"Right and we kicked it's butt." Mark said.

"Yeah, but based on the amount of ooze it decomposed into when we beat it," Harris said as the model began to grow. "This is how big Clawboon would be if it was made of all the ooze under the school."

"Dang," I said under my breath.

"That could destroy the city." Ryan said.

"It's almost the size of the city itself." Harris added. "Something that size could destroy the world."

"That's not going to happen." Ryan said. "We gotta get to it before Harper does. Tonight when the school is completely empty we're going to destroy every last drop of that ooze."