Let's get some Air! Part 1

[Ryans POV]

"Cmon Ry get your hands up!" Mark yelled at me.

"I'm trying!" I shot back. 

"Cmon where are you hands gotta cover yourself up." He continued to yell. I took one last punch and it was all over. We had been training for what felt like hours with these plastic boxers that Dakota and I could control with our powers and I was getting absolutely destroyed.

"Boom!" He screamed as Dakota knocked the head of of my robot. Again. Mark stepped up next to Dakota grabbing her wrist and raising it the air. "Winner! Again." He said gesturing towards her. "Hey you should make your robot to a victory dance!" He said to her as he started doing this super weird dance. Dakota silently laughed and shook her head no as I said,

"She's not a sore winner so I don't think she'll do that." She nodded in agreement as Mark snapped back to reality and said.

"You know you could of won if you try to 'rope a dope'. Okay so you put yourself out their make them think your defenseless, draw em in, and boom! Drop a hammer on em!"

"Dude relax were supposed to be exercising our power!" I said back.

"I gotta train you how to fight, your two are throwing the punches out there. But it doesn't seem like this one needs help in that department." He said over his shoulder to Dakota. "You beat him how many times again?"

"Yeah seriously how did you get that good at fighting? Ya beat me 5 times." I asked her.

"Self defense classes and a sister with a combat sports addiction. Also took Karate for a few years." She said grabbing her jacket from the floor and heading towards the hatch. "You want a juice from the fridge?"

"Yes please!" Mark called back.

"Wasn't really asking you!" She yelled as she closed the hatch over her head. Just after she left the elevator shot back up with Harris inside.

"Uh, Harris I really think you forgot something." I said in shock. It was just then Harris noticed he wasn't wearing pants.

"I walked here from home, that would explain the pointing, and this cuties digits, Bethany, nice." He said clearly not acting himself.

"Okay Ryan, so you didn't really answer me so I got you one anyway." Dakota said as she climbed back out of the hatch tossing me a juice. I nodded my head in Harris's direction until she noticed.  She put her hand over her mouth as she tried not to laugh looking over at me and occasionally looking back at Harris which just made her laugh more.

"What's up with the strap socks?" Mark asked pointed to Harris's shoes.

"There called sock garters, their the footwear of gentleman nimwit!" He snapped back. At this point Dakota was standing behind me as Mark took a step towards Harris I could here her whisper 

"Oh snap."

"What did you just call me freshman?" Mark said lightly poking Harris's shoulder. Out of now where Harris latched on to Marks wrist making Mark wince in pain.

"Oh hey man what the-" I began until Mark cut me off with more pain noises. Then, Harris picked  Mark up with ease and threw him threw part of the wall. Dakota stood behind me in shock having no idea what just happened. Something was causing Harris pain enough so he fell to one knee. I knelt down by his side grabbing his arm trying to hold him upright. He then said, 

"Please, help me!"

————

"How you feeling?" I asked Harris after the scan of him was complete down in med-bay

Regret - Ryan Walker (Slow burn) - Mech-X4 fan fiction : Season 1 (EDITED✅)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें