Chapter 3: lullabies and Lies (Chelsea' s POV)

I can't believe he straight up laughed at me. What a DICK! Does he even know what I'm capable of? Well, no. He doesn't. we just met... Oh well. He's about to find out! I grabbed my phone and tip toed quietly downstairs.

"Mom, please hurry! He tried to take my shirt off!" I quietly practiced for what I was going to say to her. I poked my head around the corner as I dialed my mom's phone number. I put it up to my ear to hear it ringing. I looked around at my living room, but I couldn't find Louis anywhere.

I walked to the kitchen to see his back in a chair with something in his arms. I took another step forward and saw him feeding my sister a bottle and humming a little tune to her. I stood there motionless. I didn't realize that the phone was still at my ear until I heard my mom's voice.

"Hey. What is going on? Is something wrong?" I heard her say through the phone. I heard many people in the background, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. It didn't matter. I knew she was busy, so I just hung up without saying a word. I sighed. Louis obviously heard me, because he turned around.

He looked at me up and down, and turned his back to me again. "Listen, I-" I was cut off by him shushing me. I stared at him with a glare that said, "how rude!". He nodded his head towards his arms, as if pointing to my little sister with his head.

I nodded my head, telling him I understood what he meant. I slowly stood up and smiled at me. I smiled a half- hearted smile back. He slowly made his way past me. He headed towards the stairs and started heading upstairs. He walked to the back of the hall towards my sister's room and gently placed her in her crib.

"Come on." He said and turned to walk back downstairs. I followed without questioning him. He grabbed my hand and walked my downstairs. I instantly pulled away. I felt a jolting shocking feeling. "Alright, fine. Don't hold my hand." He said, his voice a little shaky. He obviously felt it too.

We each took a seat on the couch and just stared at each other. We were watching each other's every move for five minutes at least. I thought to myself about how sweet he looked with Sienna, my sister. Before I had . moment to think, I found myself leaning in towards him. I noticed he did the same.

I slowly closed my eyes and kept moving towards him.

"What's going on in here?" I heard my mom ask. I turned to see her standing in the entry way. with her arms crossed.

Crap.

The Babysitterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें