Chapter 35: Surprise Kisses (Chelsea's POV)

I watched Adam's hair slightly slap across his face. When he reached us, he was out of breath. "Hi...Chelsea..." He panted. "Hi Adam." I could feel Louis' eyes on me.

When Adam finally caught his breath, he stood up. He looked at Louis. "Who are YOU?" He asked with attitude. Louis held out his hand to shake Adam's.

"I'm Louis. I'm Chelsea's boyfriend. I'm guessing you're Adam?" "In her ex." "Oh." Adam just rolled his eyes and looked at me. "So, Michael is throwing a party tonight. You want to come?"

Hell no! Those parties always end up with high people all around me, or some guy trying to have sex with me. "Um, sorry. Louis and I are going on a date."

Louis immediately caught on. "Yeah, I'm taking her home and-" "THIS is her home." Adam interrupted. "Not for long." Louis mumbled. "And she and I are going to see a movie." He finished.

"Which movie?" Adam asked. "I don't fucking know!" Louis said. Adam grunted. Then they started to look at each other with mean eyes.

My phone started to vibrate in my back pocket. I pulled it out and saw that my aunt was calling me. "Hello?" I said into the speaker. "Chels, Your uncle and I are taking the kids to your moms house to pick up siennas clothes."

"Okay." I said. "I think I left the stove on, and I'm already going onto the highway. Can you please turn it off?" She asked nicely. Perfect timing. "Sure." I hung up.

"Louis, I have to go to the house really quick. I will be back in less than two minutes." That might be a little quick, but he will live if I take five.

He didn't stop watching Adam. "Don't keep me waiting long." He said. I nodded and sprinted home.

*Louis' POV*

Adam was smirking at me. Finally I turned and watched Chelsea running. "Listen man, don't expect your relationship with her to last long." I heard Adam say.

I turned to look at him again. I could see that he was trying to look tough by flexing. He was a little taller than me, but my muscles were way bigger.

"She doesn't do long or serious relationships." "Why are you telling me this?" I asked in a rude tone. "She doesn't even let guys get to second base." He whispered to himself.

"Listen. Don't tell me how to run my relationship. I know what Chelsea wants. I'm going to give her all that and more." "In just saying, you shouldn't date her. You might get in the way of her confessing her feelings for me." He said.

"Feelings? She doesn't have feelings for you." "Oh yeah?" Adam finished talking when he heard Chelsea running back. "Watch this." He whispered to me. "I've got to see this." I said.

"Sorry guys." Chelsea said. "My aunt left the sto-" she was cut off by Adam kissing her. She pulled back instantly and slapped him. "EWW!" She yelled. Adam yelped and held the spot where she slapped him.

I burst out laughing. I couldn't breathe! "Listen, normally I would have beaten your ass, but that was just too damn funny!" I managed to choke out while still laughing.

He stomped away and I turned to Chelsea still laughing. "That wasn't funny!" Chelsea said, still wiping off her mouth. "No. It was hilarious!" I said.

"Can we just go home now?" Chelsea asked. I nodded and wrapped my arm around her waist protectively as we walked home. She had her hands on my chest the whole way.

When we got inside, I sat on her bed while she brushed her teeth and used lots of mouthwash. When she was done, she came and sat on my lap. "That was so weird." She whispered.

A smile grew on my face. "Want me to show you how a real man kisses?" I whispered. "Please." She whispered back. I bent down and kissed her softly.

*chelseas POV*

His lips tasted so good. I needed more. I kissed him again and again, each kiss intensifying more than the previous. He laid me down. He kissed on my neck. He remembered where my sweet spot was.

It felt so great to finally have him again. I stood up and took off my shirt. My shirt had a built in bra so I was standing there with my bare chest. I sat on my bed as he tore off his shirt and fumbled with his belt.

He finally got it off and pulled down his pants. I saw his member getting hard through his boxers. I stood up and kissed him. I stuck my hands in his boxers and softly touched it, which drove him insane.

I pulled down my shorts and panties and sat on the bed. He finally pulled down his boxers and sat me on the bed. "Let me see that pretty little tattoo of yours." He whispered seductively.

I turned around on my hands and knees. He softly touched it, then started to tease me by letting his member touch my entrance, then pulling away. "Louis!" I said. He laughed and slowly pushed in.

He was bigger than I remembered. He started to thrust slowly. I quietly moaned. He had his hands on my waist and he started to pick up his pace.

After a little while, he and I were both moaning pretty loud. He was going really fast now. "I'm close." I said. "Me too." He panted. After a moment, he thrust in as far as he could, making me scream out of joy and making my walls close around him.

After he reached his climax, we both laid with each other. I played with his hair. "I missed you." I said. He nodded. "I missed you too. Yesterday and the year before that, I went out and bought a cupcake for your birthday." He admitted.

I smiled. We sat there for a moment without talking. I shot up. "LOUIS!"I yelled. "What? What is it?" He asked really startled.

"My period just ended!" I said. (AN I think I read somewhere that you aren't supposed to have unprotected sex until a week after your period because the egg is still there.... Enough of this awkward sex Ed stuff. Just go with it.)

"So?" He asked. "YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO DO THAT UNTIL A WEEK AFTER YOU'RE DONE!" I yelled.

His face instantly turned white.

I am in such

Deep

Shit.

*•*•* heeyy! Sorry for the awkward scene XD it's awkward for me to even write it! But you know, it's romantic or whatever. Anyways, vote, comment, tell your friends, sister, brother, mom, dad, cat, mail box, wall, etc. to read my story :) mkay byee. PS feel free to ask me any questions. I will gladly answer them. Like if you're confused about something.*•*•*