Chapter 5: Breakfast (Chelsea' s POV)

I woke up to my mom's voice. "Chelsea, get up. Start getting ready." I opened one eye and groaned. The sunlight burned my tired eyes. "Wwhhhhyyy?" I asked barely above a whisper. She walled up to the side of my bed and rubbed my back. "Sienna is sick, so I can't take her to daycare." She stood up and walked back towards the door.

"So?" I asked still keeping my eyes closed and not moving an inch. "So, Louis is coming over and he will be here in ten minutes." I shot up in my bed and looked towards my door. Before I had I chance to respond, she was already out of the room and heading downstairs.

I sprinted to my bathroom and took a five minute shower. As soon as I jumped out, I put my hair in a braid and blow dryed it through the braid. I wanted my hair to have a crimped look. I put on my make up, and while I was looking for any smudges or missed spots, I grabbed my clothes and threw them on.

I looked in the mirror and nodded at my reflection, satisfied with my look.I heard the doorbell and smiled. Last night, I couldn't get Louis out of my mind. I had a huge crush on him after he tried to kiss me. I ran down the stairs and sprinted to the door. I ran my shaky hand through my hair and took a deep breath. I didn't want to look too eager to see him.

I slowly opened the doorknob. "Oh. What are you doing here so early?" Nice! That was awesome, it was totally believable! He shrugged. "I got a call from your mom saying that I needed to be here all day and night to watch your sister.

"Oh, and I need to, um... apologize. I shouldn't have tried to kiss you. Its inappropriate. I don't like you like that. I know you feel the same too, so it shouldn't be a problem putting this behind us." Just like that, my heart shattered. "Oh, um, yeah. I was just about to say the same."

I stepped aside to let him in. He walked in but never took his eyes from mine. I grabbed.his arm and walked him to my kitchen. "Do you want some cereal?" He nodded and I continued guiding him to my cabinets. I opened them up and showed a couple varieties of cereal. "Pick out which kind you want." I said pointing to the boxes.

He grabbed the Coco Pebbles and sat it on my table. I shut the cabinet and walked towards.the dishwasher to get some bowls. I poured the cereal into the bowls and walked towards refrigerator to get the milk. I poured it in and grabbed two spoons. I placed a bowl in front of him as I started to dig in to mine.

"Thanks." He mumbled as he started to reach for his spoon. I just nodded my head because my mouth was full. "Wow, you are really enjoying that." He joked and smiled in my direction. I just flipped him off and smiled back. We ate in silence until my mom walked in the room. "Oh, hi Louis! I wish I had time to talk but I really have to leave."

"Hdkbemmff." He said, with cereal still in his mouth. We all laughed. "Bye guys!" my mom said with a wave. And we were finally alone again. I swallowed my last bite and put my bowl in the sink. "Chelsea, I have to ask you something." I turned to see Louis looking at me with a very serious face.