Chapter 25: Swimming (Chelsea's POV)

I woke up at noon. I yawned and stretched my arms. I realized that I had put of skinny jeans and a hoodie instead of pajamas last night. I grabbed my sunglasses from next to me. I smiled. Today will be the day that Louis and I make up.

I walked down stairs and put on the sunglasses before I walked out of the house. I was still tired, so I probably looked like a prostitute with my hair a mess, my make up smeared, a hoodie and skinnys.

I finally saw Louis' house. I walked up to his door. Of course I was excited, but I was still very upset about yesterday. I took a breath and knocked on the door. I waited a moment. No answer. I knocked again. Maybe he didn't hear me.

I rang the doorbell. The door flew open. "Oh my gosh, what do you want?" An annoying voice asked. I opened my eyes really wide. Is this really happening? I looked as I saw a girl wrapped in a blanket in front of me. She was obviously naked.

I slid my glasses down to the tip of my nose to see her right. This wasn't just any girl. This was the girl that attacked me last night. "Oh. It's you." She said. "Who is at the door?" I heard a male ask from behind her. I saw Louis walk up behind her and wrap his arms around her.

He was wearing sunglasses too. He was definitely hung over. I could smell the alcohol on him. When he saw me, he slid his sunglasses to his nose like I had just done. "Lou- Louis?" My voice cracked, but I didn't care.

"Oh." He said. He stood up straight and entangled himself from her. I shook my head. I walked away quickly. "Wait! Chelsea!" Louis called after me. I spun around and smacked him across the face as hard as I could. My nail left a huge red scratch over it.

He helped in pain as his hand flew up to it. He touched the wound and took a look at the blood in his hands. "How could you?" I asked. His face turned to pure anger then. "How could YOU? You did this to us!" He yelled.

I shook my head. "If you gave me a moment to explain, and you wouldn't act like such a stubborn dick, then we wouldn't be in the position!" "Like I said before, there's no point in explaining." I nodded. "You're right. Because now I know that I should have never gotten involved with you!"

He rolled his eyes. "What's that supposed to mean?" He shot back. "You used me. You lied." He stared at me waiting for me to continue. I pulled right hand up to cover up a gasp. "That's Eleanor. You were dating her the whole time." I whispered.

"What? I can't fucking hear you!" "YOU USED ME! YOU SAID THAT YOU LOVED ME TO GET ME TO SLEEP WITH YOU!" I stopped crying. "I knew you were a typical guy." I whispered before kicking him in his crotch.

He fell to his knees and gripped his jeans. "The sad part was," I leaned down to whisper in his ear. "I loved you. I actually loved you." He looked up at me with apologetic eyes. I left him straddled on the sidewalk. I looked back at his front door and saw a satisfied Eleanor.

I walked into my house really quick and grabbed his flowers, the little teddy bear, the movies, everything; I sprinted back outside. He was still on his knees. I threw them at his head. "Take them!" I yelled. I started crying out of anger.

I started to walk back inside my house. "Wait Chelsea! Please!" I yelled chasing after me. I reached the door and slammed it right into his face. I walked up into my sister's room. I saw Louis front yard perfectly from this angle.

I saw Eleanor put her arms around his neck and kiss him full on the lips. He just stood there. At that moment I realized that Louis Tomlinson stole my heart, but his belonged to Eleanor. I slowly walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I found my old pocket knife in a cabinet.

I pulled the blade out of the handle. It was still covered in blood. I sat my arm on the counter with the Palm up. I shut my eyes and ran the blade over my wrists. I hissed as the pain grew more intense the deeper I went.

I heard banging on my door. I heard Louis calling my name from the other side. I just ignored him. I kept letting blade run into my skin. I looked at the red blood oozing out of my fresh wound. I just watched as the puddle started to grow larger and larger.

I repeated this several times. I started crying. I was tired of this. I knew that Louis didn't love me. I loved him with all my heart. Just then an idea popped into my head. I cut a heart into my wrist and wrote the name Louis in the middle of it. Just so everyone knows.

I ignored the kicking as I was about to put my plan into action. I opened the gate to my pool. I walked over to the side with ten feet of water. I looked at the bottom. I shut my eyes. I took off my socks and walked to the edge.

I let one last tear roll down my cheek before jumping. "CHELSEA!" I heard Louis yell right before I hit the water. I slowly sunk to down into the warm water. When I hit the bottom of the pool, I opened my eyes. I saw nothing but blood surrounding me. I looked at my wrists, which were the cause of this.

I heard a loud noise. I looked to my right to see the jets in the pool turn on. I watched as the jets pushed the blood away. I started to feel dizzy from not having air. I saw a big dark figure swimming towards me. It grabbed me and swam me to the surface.

I gasped as I had fresh air. I heard Louis gasp for air at the same time as me. He laid me on the concrete and jumped out after me. I saw white spots and I couldn't focus my eyes on anything. I saw Louis head look over me with a panicked expression on his face.

"Chelsea? Answer me. Please." He said. I couldn't breathe. I tried to suck in more air, but I just couldn't. I felt Louis strong hand start to push on my chest. After a while, he stopped he put his head on my heart. He opened my mouth and blew air into mine.

He did this just one more time before I coughed up a mixture of water and blood. He stared at me for a moment, not sure what to do. I still couldn't move. "Chelsea?" He whispered. "Lou, I'm cold." I said to him. He picked me up and took me inside.

He laid me on the couch and brought my blankets from my bed downstairs. I wrapped myself in it and stared at him. He sat down next to me and started to cry a little bit. He grabbed my hand and started to kiss it.

"I am so sorry Chelsea. I didn't mean anything. Not a word I said." I watched him kiss at my cuts that were already starting to heal. "I'm sorry too. I just dis.t get a chance to explain." I said. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head in his chest.

I heard him silently weeping. I stroked his wet hair. He finally stopped and looked at me. He sighed and threw up his hands. "Go ahead." He said. I smiled. Wow. I was right. Today would be the day that we would make up.

I explained everything in a few minutes. "Why did you bring her over? Why did you sleep with her?" I whispered. He shut his eyes. "I was stupid. After you left, I went straight to a liquor store. I grabbed as many beverages as I could."

I looked down. It was all my fault. I ran away and I put him in pain. "She came over just as I got drunk. I guess I felt so sorry for myself that I drank away my pains and let her in to feel like someone cared. But she doesn't. She never did."

I turned his chin to face me. "I care about you Lou. I'm in love with you, and absolutely nothing could change that." I whispered. I placed a quick peck on his lips and smiled at him. He brought his attention back to my cuts. He frowned. "Why hurt yourself? Why try to kill yourself?"

I didn't answer. "I wouldn't be able to live without you. I would have to die too." He said. I shuttered at the thought of being without him. I opened my eyes. "Don't ever let me lose you again Louis Tomlinson. Don't even let us get near that again."

*·*·* wow... this chapter is deep. Haha! Well please vote and comment if you liked it and you want to see more of it. Also, don't forget to check out my Harry styles fan fiction, "Orphan" mkay. Bye!!!*·*·*