Chapter 6: The Wet Shirt (Louis' POV)

"Chelsea, I have to ask you something." I told her. When she turned around, she looked really nervous. She just stared waiting for me to speak up. "Well, erm..." Gosh, where do I begin? I wanted to tell her that she was driving me insane. I wanted to tell her that she was the most gorgeous girl in the world. Why the hell do I feel this way about some girl I just met? I have Eleanor, whether she listens to me or not. I mean, yeah, I'm pretty much miserable when I'm around her, and she and I have had problems with her cheating on me a few times... Oh my God. What the fuck am I still doing with Eleanor? I'm not happy. I think she and I are going to talk about this tonight.

"Never mind." I said. I started to blush so I turned and walked into the living room so she couldn't see my tomato- red face. "Where is your bathroom?" I asked. I couldn't risk her following me out here. "Down the hall, and the first door on the right." I heard her mumble. It was obvious she was wondering about what I wanted to ask her.

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me and locked it. I put my back against the wall as I observed the tiny bathroom. I saw the sink on the other side of the toilet and walked to it. I twisted the right handle all the way, not caring if it was freezing cold or burning hot. Wow. That is really cold!

I sat my hands in the water, splashing softly, as I was thinking about the two girls that I can't decide between. Eleanor is great! She is so sweet, but she never pays attention to me. Chelsea was insanely hot, pretty, and nice, but I barely knew her. She might end up being some psycho girl. I looked down and saw my fingertips, with the faint tint of blue just starting at the ends of them.

I cupped my hands and shoved my palms into my face hoping to wash the thoughts away. The water got on my face, in my hair, and all over my shirt and torso. Damn it! Now I'm all wet. That was a stupid idea. I should have at least been a little more careful when doing it. I turned off the water and dried my hands with the nearest towel around. I unlocked the door and took a deep breath.

I slowly turned the knob and started to walk back to the living room. Chelsea was sitting on the couch watching tv. She turned her head and smiled. She looked at my shirt and her eyes got wide and her smile.slowly changed into an O shape.

She looked in my eyes for a second and then smiled. "Did you have too much fun in there?" She asked with a snicker. I stuck my tounge out at her like a little kid and sat next to her. "Oh my gosh. You're shivering! You must have turned the cold handle, didn't you?" she asked. I looked down and saw my hands slightly shaking. I felt my teeth chattering and nodded at her.

She reached for the bottom of my shirt. "Let me give you a hand." As she said that, my shirt was lifted over my head, revealing my chest. I looked up at her to see her mesmerized over my body. SCORE! "Quit drooling." I said and laughed. "What? I wasn't staring!" She said defensively and crossed her arms.

"When did I say you were staring? We both know you love my six pack!" I said. Okay, I was getting a little too cocky, but I didn't care. She smacked my arm in a playful way. She stood up and walked up the stairs. Oh God. Here comes another fit. Maybe she was too immature for me. Haha! Imagine that!

Just then I saw her coming back down the stairs with a big fluffy blanket. She started to unfold it and softly placed it on me. I pulled it up and put my hands behind my head to relax. I shut my eyes until I felt the blanket moving next to me. I opened one eye to see Chelsea getting under the blanket and resting her head on my chest.

I'm not going to lie, her head wasn't exactly comfortable but I loved her on me. I stroked and played with her hair until I heard a tiny snoring sound coming from her. It was in a very cute way. Eventually I looked at my watch to see that it was only 8:15 in the morning. I closed my eyes and I eventually dozed off too, with her head still on top of me.