Chapter 39: Alter *final chapter* (Chelsea's POV)

*YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO READ MY AUTHORS NOTE*

*Eight months later*

I stood in my dressing room. All of my friends just left, so I was having time alone. I smiled at my reflection. I admired the ruffles on the big, beautiful white dress that I was wearing.

My hair was perfectly curled, but it was in a swirled up bun on the back left side of my head. (It's based on my aunts hair style in her wedding. Way more beautiful than it sounds...)

I had a fuzzy white clip in it too, which made me look fancy. I heard someone walk into the door. I turned to see Harry. He and I grew very close over the past year. We were like brother and sister before I dated him a long while back.

"You look gorgeous." He said. I smiled and smoothed out my wedding dress. "Are you ready?" I asked him. "Are you?" He asked smirking. I took a deep breath. I heard the music start to play.

I took his arm and wrapped mine in it. My dad never called me after that one night with Louis. I always grew up wanting my dad to walk me down the aisle.

But that didn't happen. Instead, Harry offered to walk me down. When he offered, I started to cry tears of joy. I never had a brother to walk me down either, so Harry was close enough.

When the music came to a certain point, I heard 'here comes the bride' song come on. We slowly walked together started to walk down the isle. I tried to avoid stepping on any of he rose petals, but it was impossible.

I saw Louis on the alter. I saw his lip tremble a little bit at my appearance. I smiled at him and continued my slow pace. I finally reached him, and Harry kissed my hand. He placed it into Louis' and Louis playfully ruffled Harry's hair.

I squeezed Louis' hands. He smiled at me and turned his attention to the priest in front of us. I took a deep breath and said I do. Louis did the same.

"You may now kiss the bride." He said. Louis slowly wrapped his arms around me and kissed me passionately. Everyone 'aww'ed. I jumped into his arms and gave him another playful kiss.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I now give you Mr. And Mrs. Tomlinson!" He said. Everyone stood up and cheered. I took off my heels and Louis and I sprinted down the isle. We were giggling the whole way to the limo.

When we reached the limo, we were laughing. He started to kiss me, and I rested my head on the window. "I love you." I said. He finally sat up and held my hand. "From now on, everyone calls me Mr. Tomlinson. I... Am... A MAN!" He said.

I cracked up at his silliness. We finally pulled up to the place where our reception would be held. Louis and I had a special room where we could wait until everyone arrived.

When we got the cue from our wedding designer, Louis and I stood outside of the room with the brides maids and grooms men. They each had a special dance to do while my uncle called their names.

When it was Louis' and my turn, we skipped out doing a dance together. We wanted this wedding to be fun. Everyone cheered when we got onto the dance floor.

When the music stopped, everyone clapped again. I sat at a special table and had food placed in front of me. I saw everyone being served too.

We all ate and had people came up to Louis and I to congratulate us. When it was time for the speeches, my aunt went first.

"Hi everyone. My name is Megan, and I am Chelsea's aunt. Most of you probably know this, but Chelsea's dad has not been in her life for most of it. Not going into details on that. And Chelsea's mom passed away about a year back." She sighed and started again. "I know, she would love to be apart of this beautiful wedding. And she would love Louis too. But since she is not here, I will be the one to say, that Chelsea has grown up to be a beautiful lady, and I couldn't think of a better man than Louis. Congratulations and have fun being married." She said giggling. Everyone clapped and Louis' mother went next. "Louis, when you were a young boy, you said you would never get married." She laughed a little bit. "You said that the woman has to be extremely special. And, to be honest, you really did keep that promise. I've meet Chelsea a lot, and Every time I grow to love her more and more. From the first time Louis introduced me to her, I could see something in him that I've never seen before. I saw the same thing in you. You guys were meant to be together. I love you both!" She said.

It was time for the bride and groom first dance. It was Louis' song that we danced to. He had it recorded. We slowly moved in time with each other and smiled. I saw my aunt wiping her eyes.

A few more lines, then it was time for the father daughter dance. Harry took a turn, then Niall, then Zayn, then Liam. I didn't have my father here, so I had my closest male friends dance with me.

Louis eyed all of them to keep their eyes off of me. They all laughed and we continued to dance. The night went great. Louis and I were planning on flying to Mexico for our honeymoon.

I never thought that Louis and I would ever be married after I left. When I saw that brown haired boy in my living room, something was different about him. But I had no idea I would be walking down the aisle to him. I was madly in love with Louis William Tomlinson, and I hope I die with him.

*•*•* I have good news and bad news. Which one first? Good or bad? If you picked good, that's too bad, because I am going to give you the bad first. This was the final chapter of the babysitter. I almost cried while writing this. Good news. I am writing a sequel!!!!! Plus, Orphan is going to update every day!!!! Yayyy! Add it to your library!! I thank you all for reading my story, and hope that you continue to read my stories. Follow me on twitter, add me on facebook, and follow me on vine. *warning-vine videos are extremely weird!

Twitter: @luv1D4eeva

Facebook: Chelsea Gacgirl Anderson (I used to like ghost adventures.

Vine: Chelsea Tomlinson

Mkay byee! See you in my next books.