Chapter 26: Surprise (Louis' POV).

I quickly pulled my polo over my head. I grabbed my new jeans off of my bed and tugged them to my waist. Chelsea will be here any minute. I walked into my closet and pulled out my black leather shoes with a bottle of shoe shine. The spray smelled like pine. I grabbed a vowel and wiped the shoes down and repeated this process for my other shoe.

I walked into my kitchen and lit the candles on the table. I placed a vase with flowers in the middle of it, and stepped back to admire it. I fixed one of our plates so it would not be crooked. Just then, I heard the door bell ring. I ran a shaky hand through my hair and walked to the door. I opened it to see Chelsea in a red dress that came to her knees and black heels. She looked so hot.

I smiled at her and stepped her inside. "Hey babe. You look beautiful." She blushed and gave me a quick peck. She sat down on my couch and sighed. "So, where are we going for dinner?" She asked me. I pulled her up by her hand and led her into my kitchen. She gasped When she saw the candle lit dinner of steak, risotto, and home made rolls. I used to cook a lot with my mom.

I pulled her chair out and she sat in it. I pushed her chair in like a gentleman and took my seat. "Did you do this all by yourself?" She asked shocked. I nodded. She picked up a roll and tore off the corner. She popped it into her mouth and chewed. I stared at her, waiting for a response. "Oh my gosh. These are the best rolls I've ever had!" I mentally cheered for myself and took a bite of my steak.

"How do you cook like this?" She asked once she tried the risotto. I shrugged and continued to eat. "Looks like someone is going to cook for me through out our relationship." She said as she dipped her steak into some of the juice. I nodded. "Can you cook?" I asked. "Not as good as this." She giggled.

"Why are you doing something so fancy? Are you proposing or something?" She joked. "No. Not tonight anyways." I added with a wink. "You would marry me?" She asked as if she couldn't understand why I would. I grabbed her hand and held it in mine."Any day. I am in love with you. I want to get married with you and start a family with you." She looked into my eyes to look for any traces of sarcasm or jokes.

"Not any time soon of course, but I definitely want to spend the rest of my life with you." She giggles then blushed. "I wasn't planning on having kids any time soon either." She said. Just then, she jumped at me giving me a big hug. "I love you." She whispered in my ear. It was crazy how just three words could make me feel so happy.

I grabbed her empty plate and took it to the sink. I just sat it down and walked back to her. "I have a surprise for you." I tugged her to the hall and she saw the rose petals on the floor. She looked at me with confusion but I just pointed at them. She followed them down the hall. It led her to my room. I watched as she cautiously turned the door knob and stepped into my room. She smiled at me as she saw the surprise, then ran in. I followed her into my room.

On my bed, was the stuff that she threw at me. The roses were laying sideways with the little "get well" bear still attached to it. The movie, "The Notebook" was sitting on my pillow. On the edge of my bed, was a big heart made out of rose petals. in the middle of the flower petals, I wrote out, "Chelsea." She picked up a petal and twisted it around in her finger between her thumb and index.

"How long did this take?" She asked. I honestly told her that it took me about three hours to get it perfect. She held the teddy bear in her hands and played with the little bow tie around its neck. She had a troubled look on her face.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her. She sighed and shut her eyes. "I'm sorry. I had to give these back. If I ever looked at them after I thought you loved Eleanor, it would remind me that you still had my heart. I would break down every time I would see these."

I grabbed her chin softly and turned her head to look into my eyes. "Don't be sorry. I was stupid. It was all my fault." She kissed me and we stood there in silence. "I have one more surprise for you." I said with a smirk. Before she could say anything, I pulled my guitar out of my closet.

"I wrote a song for you." She gasped. "Are you serious?" I nodded. (AN: I know that The Fray wrote "Look After You" but since Louis did a cover of it, I thought he should write it in the story.) I played a few notes before sitting on my bed and starting to play the song. I took a deep breath and started to sing.

"If I don't say this no, I will surely break as I'm leaving the ON I want to take.

Forgive the urgency, but hurry up and wait.

My heart has started to separate.

Oh oh, oh oh, be my baby. Oh oh, oh oh.

Oh oh, oh oh, be my baby, and I'll look after you.

There now, steady love.

So few come and don't go.

Will you, won't you, be the one I'll always know.

When I'm losing my control the city spins around.

You're the only one who knows.

You slow it down.

Oh oh, oh oh, be my baby. Oh oh, oh oh.

Oh oh, oh oh, be my baby, and I'll look after you.

If ever there was a doubt,

my love she leans into me.

This most assuredly counts.

I said most assuredly.

Oh oh, oh oh, be my baby.

I'll look after you, after you.

Oh oh, oh oh, be my baby. Oh oh oh oh.

It's always have and never hold.

You've begun to feel like home, yeah.

What's mine is yours to leave or take.

What's mine is yours to make your own.

Oh oh, oh oh, be my baby. Oh oh, oh oh.

*Chelsea's POV*

He strummed the final cord and looked up at me. I shut my eyes and took a deep breath. When I opened my eyes, a few tears came out and slowly ran down my cheeks. He wrapped an arm around me and kissed at my tears. I lightly pressed my lips to his and whispered into his neck, "I loved it." He pulled back and smiled at me. "Really?" I laughed at his reaction. It was the same reaction as the first time I told him I loved him. He placed the guitar beside him and pulled me into a hug.

"How long did you work on that?" I asked into his chest. He stroked my hair and sighed. "The night that we officially became boyfriend and girlfriend to just about an hour and a half ago. I told you, I knew that I wanted to be with you forever." My hands played with his collar. "I knew that too. Even when I was with Harry, I never felt the connection that I feel with you."

His lower lip started to tremble, and I saw a tear roll down his left cheek. "Why are you crying?" I asked as I wiped it with my hand. He cried into my hair. "You have no idea how sorry I am. I will never forgive myself for the names I called you. I just said it out of anger, and I thought that letting out my anger would make me fall out of love with you. But I knew, that that would never ever ever happen. I will never stop loving you. And to prove it..."

He walked up to his desk. He picked up his guitar pick and pushed it around in his palm. "I'm giving you my second most prized possession." He said as he held it out to me. I gasped and held it between my thumb and index finger. "I love it. Just out of curiosity, what is your first?" He laughed and kissed me. It lasted a little longer than a normal kiss does. When he pulled back, his eyes were still closed. "You are." He whispered.

*·*·*Hey guys! I know that I took a long time, and I'm so sorry. I've just been really busy. Anyways, I hope that you like this chapter, because it was a lot of fun writing it. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!