Chapter 11: Passion (Chelsea's POV)

WARNING*** THIS BOOK IS RATED R! THIS CHAPTER IS DIRTY!!!

I hung up the phone after hearing my drunk mom continue about me feeding the cat (We don't have a cat) and slowly walked back to the bed. Louis was laying there with a blanket coming up to his bare chest. He was slowly scrolling through his phone, unaware that I was just staring at him.

I cleared my throat and I saw his eyes meet mine before he basically threw his phone across the room. I smirked and sat at the edge of the bed. He was still laying down so I lifted the blanket by his feet and slithered my way up his legs.

I could already hear his breath intensify. It was totally dark under the blanket, so I had to rely on my hands for my directions. I looked all around, but I couldn't find his penis. "Oh screw this!" I yelled and tossed the blanket off of the bed.

I finally saw his whole bare body and wanted to rub it all over, but I found what I was looking for. I grabbed his member and slowly made my way towards it,teasing in a way. I learned some great teasing tricks at parties, and I was about to try one.

I slowly blew hot air on his sick and felt it get harder in my hand. He groaned and I smiled, knowing that this was one of my many victories. I slowly kissed the tip. He sat up and grabbed my head and looked straight into my eyes. "No teasing." He said with a smile. I nodded.

I made an o shape with my mouth and slowly inserted it into my mouth. I let my mouth fall down, his penis getting deeper into my mouth by the second. I glided my tongue across it and put my hand on his dick to give me a better angle.

I heard him moan. I tried to make eye contact with him as his penis was deep in my mouth in an attempt to be sexy, but his eyes were closed. He was trying to hold in his moans. I let my mouth go up and down a little faster.

Now his eyes were tightly shut and he was biting his lower lip. I rolled my eyes. I don't care if he moans or screams or whatever. He is going to hear me scream in a minute, if you know what I mean. I went even faster and heard him taking big breaths. I pulled my mouth off of him and looked at him. His eyes instantly opened.

"I can't handle this anymore. I want to make you moan. It will give me more motivation." I stated and laid back down by his member, instantly lifting it in my mouth before he could answer. I went extremely fast and let the tip touch the back of my throat.

I gagged and he probably liked the feeling of my throat closing on him, because he moaned and pulled me off. I looked at him really confused. He stood up and I knew what he wanted. I got on my knees and put his penis back into my mouth.

I started slow, then went fast, then went slow, then fast again. I felt his fingers tangle up into my hair and he shoved his sick even further into my mouth at an even faster pace. I kept gagging and he just kept going. He was moaning really loud, and I was proud of myself.

After a few minutes, I pulled back and stood up. I pulled his face into my hands and shared a very passionate kiss with him. The kiss was open-mouthed from the start so our tongues were going insane. I pulled back and smiled. He smiled back and kissed me on my forehead.

"Louis, I need you in me now!" I said. I picked me up and sat down on the bed. I had my legs wrapped around his waist. He held my upper body up with one hand while his other hand grabbed his penis and lined it up with me.

Once he had the angle right, he sat me down slowly. It took me a minute to get used to his size, so I moaned out in pain and joy. I slowly started going up and down on him, letting him get deeper into me with every bounce.

He picked me up and threw me onto my back on the bed. He instantly thrust into me making me scream out of pure joy. He was going at an average pace, going all the way in. "Faster" I whispered and he nodded. He started going way faster making me bounce.

"Oh my gosh!"I said really loud and he smiled, knowing he was doing a good job. "FASTER!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. He went the fastest that I had ever seen any guy go. I started moaning and felt his thrusts get sloppy.

I started to get that weird feeling in my stomach. "Louis, I'm close!" I said. "Me... too..." He panted. I saw a drop of sweat roll down his forehead. I felt my walls tighten. "OH MY GOSH LOUIS!!!" I screamed. Just then I felt his penis twitch and he released inside of me.

We both took deep breaths. He laid down beside me and faced me towards him. He started kissing me with much passion. It was a quick peck. We looked into each other's eyes and smiled. "Louis," I began my voice still shaky.

"... That was the best fucking sex I have ever had!" I said and laughed. He laughed too and looked at his watch. I managed to peak over and see the time too. It was 5:37 AM. Wow, time goes fast when you're having fun.

"We should get to bed." He said and fell asleep in seconds. I cuddled myself up into his arm and kissed him on his cheek. "Goodnight, Lou." I said and turned out the light. I sighed and smiled, thinking about how mad I was getting over this boy.