Chapter 3

Lydia's POV

I pulled the tshirt that Reece gave me over my head and sighed. I went to the mirror and looked at my arms.

Maybe they weren't that noticeable. I said to myself. I the ran my fingers lightly across the ridged skin.

I jumped and rapped my arms around myself as someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." I say and hope that it's only Reece. It is. He pops his head in bit his eyes are covered.

"Hey the boys and I are gunna order pizza is that alright?" he asks.

"Um yeah." I say he nods. And leaves. I sigh and run my fingers through my not knotted hair. Then I give myself one last look in the mirror, hope that no one notices my scars, and walk out the door. Making my way back to the living room. I notice that Jake isn't in the room so I assume that he's ordering the pizza.

"Oh hey." Charlie say waving me over. I go and sit close to him. Reece then walks in and takes the seat on the other side of me.

"Aye."he says nodding to the boys. He slings his arm over my shoulder and I set my head on his shoulder and let out a yawn.

"Go to sleep." He says and I shake my head. He pushes hair out of my face.

"You can go to sleep. I'll take you to a bed." I hear a few boys snicker but they stop when Reece throws them a hard glare. I nod and my eyes begin to flutter.

*****

"Guys your gonna wake Lydia up!" I heard Reece say and I opened my eyes.

"No you are mate." Casey says pointing to me. Reece turns to me and the others head to the kitchen. He comes over and stands in front of me.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you." He says softly. I shake my head softly.

"It's no problem." I say sweetly at him. He nods and smiles a bit.

"Want some pizza. That's what all the ca motions bout." He says in a hard accent. I nod and stand as try not to fall over. He catches my arm as I almost fall. I smile at him and we go to the kitchen.

"Aye looks who awake. How'd you sleep?" Charlie asks sipping what looked to be hot chocolate. I shrug.

"We wake you?" he asks again. I shrug once again.

"Not much of a talker are ya?" he asks with a raised eyebrow. I shrug again and they all laugh. Reece throws an arm around me as he hands my a plate with a slice of pizza on it.

Reece then goes to the shelfs and grabs a jar of Nutella. I raise an eyebrow at Charlie and he laughs a bit. We all look at Reece and he gives us a look.

"What?" he asks grabbing a knife. I widen my eyes and ask.

"Your not gunna put that in my pizza are you?" I ask in pure horror. He laughs.

"No silly. I'm not crazy."i let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm gunna put it on the crust." I scrunch my noes as he spends the Nutella on the pizza crust. He the walks towards us.

"Don't knock it till you try it." He says and takes a bite.

"Here." He says and puts some on mine. I look at him. Then the crust. And shake my head.

"Oh come on. You came home with a random stranger tonight. Eating Nutella the worlds greatest food ever on the worlds second best food pizza is not that bad." He makes a good point so I take a bite. I cover my mouth as I chew. I then smile at the taste.