Chapter 15

Lydia's POV

I didn't want to believe it. But it was true. I was afraid. Afraid go fall in love. Afraid to get hurt.

"Of me?" he asks. I shake my head.

"No. I'm afraid to love Reece." I say just above a whisper. He sighs and raps his arms around me.

"Hey it's okay." Sobs escaped from my mouth over and over. I began to shake violently in his arms. He stills me and I soon relax. He grabs either side of my face.

His lips then meet mine and I don't pull away. They are soft and inviting and his grip in my head is too. I smile against his lips and he laughs causing me too also. He rests his head on mine.

"Trust me." He says breathless.

"I might be bad at it." I say to him.

"Impossible." He says kissing me again. I laugh and kiss him again. His tongue playing with my bottom lip. We pull away and I put my arms around his waist.

We walk to the door and he opens it and a few of the boys fall to the floor. Reece pulls me away so Jake doesn't hit me. I laugh and blush. Then barrie my face in Reece chest.

"You feeling alright now Reece?" Charlie asks looking up from his place on the floor. Reece looks down at me and smiles.

"Yeah I am." He kisses my head and we all make our way to the living room. Reece sits and pulls me down in his lap. I giggle and he nuzzles my neck.

"Reece." I giggle moving my head so it pushes his head out of the way.

"You two are gross." Casey says scrunching his noes.

"Yeah so are you and Jake." Reece says. Everyone laughs. Jake and Casey flush a deep shade of red.