Chapter 26

Lydia's POV

We sat in the back of the car. No one spoke. I sat behind Charlie again and this time Reece say next to me and Jake on the other side.

We drove in complete silence. I was curled in in a ball and pressed myself against the window. I wanted to curl up to Reece but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Tears leaked from my eyes and I clenched my fists. We pulled into the parking lot of the apartment complex. The moment the car was parked I darted out of the car.

I got back to the flat and when I entered all eyes were on me. Chris, Casey, James and Barcs had stayed behind. I walked right passed them and didn't say a thing. The followed me into the kitchen.

"So?" James asks and I tense.

"We found him." I say hoping that answers everything.

"Dead or alive?" Chris asks and I turn to him.

"Alive. On the edge of the parking garage." I whisper the last sentence and look down. The door opens again then he boys vanish. I sigh and follow slowly.

You could cut the tension with a knife in the room. Reece sat looking at him hands inbetween Tom and Chaz. I stood and crossed my arms.

"Reece what were you thinking?" James asks as his voice cracks. Reece cringes.

"I couldn't do it- I just needed some relief. I'm sorry." His voice is soft and broken. I shut my eyes and grab my own arm for support.

"Why what where you thinking?" Tom asks with a bit of sass in his voice. Barclay grabs his arm slightly.

"I don't wanna talk about it." Reece grumbles and Jake snaps at him.

"Well too bad your gunna have too." Case grabs Jakes arm to get him to calm down. Jake breaths.

"I can't say it while Lyds here." My eyes widen in shock. They a look apart from Reece. They give me a pleading look. I press my lips into a firm line and nod. I leave the room.

Tears escape my eyes and I go to out room. Then to to our balcony. There's a cover over it so I won't get rained on. I sit in one of the chairs ad pulled my knees to my chest.

What could Reece possibly have to say to the boys that he cat say to me? I sigh and run my shaking hand through my mangled hair. This is gunna be one long night.