Chapter 16

Lydia's POV
A week later

I cuddle closer to Reece as I got cold. He groans and pulls me closer. The light goes through the window and right in my face.

"Reece." I say quietly to him. He only response was a small grumble as he tightened his grip on me.

"Come get up." I say shoving his shoulder. He sighs and turns so his face hits the light. I giggle as he groans when the light hits his face.

"It's not funny." He say to me when I laugh.

"Sorry babe." I say kissing his neck lightly. He sits up and grabs my waist so one is on either side of his abdomen. I sigh and kiss him. He pulls my head closer ad deepens the kiss.

"Hmm" he hums against my lips. Then I feel his fingers dance across my ribs.

"Don't." I warn him but he smirks.

"No no no!!!" I say the more and more his fingers dance across my ribs. He loathe a long with me and web he stops I'm breathless. My legs still around his waist.

His eyes run up and down my body. Lust clouds his eyes and I lick my lips. I resist the urge to jet my hips against his. He breathes out a heavy sigh and his eyes closed.

"Lyd." His teeth are clenched shut like his eyes. I smirk and press my hips to his lightly. He throws hush was back and groans out.

"Please babe. Don't be a tease." He says breathlessly. I giggle and kiss his neck again. Sucking on the base. His hands then fly to my waist.

"I'm serious. I have control but it's limited." He says with blazing eyes. I smile at kiss his noes stopping my jetting motions. He sighs ad relaxes. Then I jet my hips to his one last time and leave the room. I hear only a hiss come from his direction.

I head down the stairs and make my way to the kitchen. I find Chris there and smile at him before going I sit at the counter. He smiles back.

"Morning." I say to lightly trying not to smirk.

"Morning. Where's lover boy?" He asks referring to Reece. I break my attempt not to smile. I burst out laughing and he looks at me.

"What did you do?" he asks as he stops cooking and looks at me with shocked and fearing eyes.

"Nothing." I manage between laughs. He laughs a bit and shakes his head. Then two arms snake around my waist and I freeze.

"That wasn't very nice baby." He growls into my neck. I giggle and stop as he nibbles lightly on my neck. I moan.

"Hey you two people have to eat in here!" Chris yells at us. We pull apart and I flush.

"Babe if that made you flush your not ready for me." I blush harder and shove him.

"Reece." I groan at him as shove him again. He laughs.

"Sorry baby." He says kissing my cheek. I smile and kiss his.

"I like this." He says with his head resting on my shoulder.

"Me too. Thank you." I say hiding my face in the crook of his neck.