Chapter 7

Lydia's POV

I froze but didn't turn around. Just stood there as I felt Reeces foot steps come closer. He stood infront of me.

"Are your deaf I asked where you were going?" he asks laughing. I smile slightly and look at my feet.

"Look Reece thanks for giving me a place to stay for the night. But I have to go." I say trying to push past me.

"What so you can go sleep in an alley way? I don't think so" he says catching my arm. I then begin of lies.

"No of course not. I'm staying at my friend Emma's. Thank you." I say kissing his cheek. He lets go of my arm and scowls. And for moment I'm not sure if he believes my lie.

"Okay. But don't be a stranger." He says hugging me. I laugh.

"Of course not. I'll see you. Tell the guys I said bye." I say. He nods and shoves his hands into his pockets.

"Yeah." He says.

"Yeah." I say to him. He smirks.

"Yeah." He repeats himself.

"Yeah." I say biting my lip.

"Yeah." He was again and I laugh. Twisting around a bit.

"Bye Reece." I say turning and softly I hear him.

"Yeah." I try to act like I hadn't heard him as I keep walking.

I had to force myself from turning around and running to him. But I knew that I couldn't get him invoked with anything I was. It was to late for me to get out. But he could stay out.

I knew I would never see Reece or any if the boys again.

////////

A/N

Oh my... Liam Payne followed me on Instagram. Not my fan but my personal. I almost died. But I didn't cause I have One Direction concert to go to with my BFF and fav author on Wattpad miss @thats_me_josie go read her books. Also I didn't die because cant die on y'all with this book unfinished could I? No that would've bad.

Luv all of you for reading this and because you luv SK!!!