Chapter 6

Lydia's POV

Reece and I didn't say much after that. We sorta sat there and well laid there. I soon felt my eye lids become heavy so I let them drop.

*****

"Nothing happened guys. Geez" I hear Reece say and the door shutting. I roll over and groan. Then I feel a pair of warm arms slip around my waist.

"I know your awake." He whispers into my neck. I groaned and rolled in his arms so I'm facing him.

"Hi." I say softly and rub my face. He smirks then laughs a bit.

"Hey." He says smiling.

"What time is it?" I ask. He turns his head to check his clock.

"Bout 10 ish." I almost shoot right up.

"10!?" I exclaim just a bit to loud. He nods and chuckles.

"Yeah bout 10. Want some food?" He asks grabbing one of my hands as he removed an arm from me waist. I shake my head.

"You sure?" he asks again. I shake my head. I then slip from his grasp and begin looking for my clothes.

"They're in the dryer." He says looking at me. I turn to him and scowl.

"I washed them for you. I hope that's alright." He says as his eyes widen a bit. I nod and run my fingers trough my hair.

"Yeah it is. Thank you." I say to him looking away as I flush.

"It's no problem. Do you want to take a shower? Your clothes should be dry by the time you get out." He suggests. I nod and he leads me to his bathroom. Then starts the water for me.

"Is that okay?" he asks pointing towards the water. I touch it and nod. He goes to leave and I go to thank him but he's already gone.

I get in the shower and sigh as the water washes over my body. I throw my head back. I couldn't remember the last time I had a shower. I hummed a bit. Ten when I stopped I could hear singing. It sounded like boys but I couldn't tell. Then I heard a voice that was obviously Charlie sing out.

They were singing very well. I hummed to the song seeing as I didn't know it. Then shut the water off and began to dry my body. I didn't notice that someone had come in to set my clothes down. But they had because my clean dry clothes were sitting on the toilet. I get changed and made y way to the kitchen.

The boys were all singing but stopped when they saw me. They smile and Reece motions for me to come over. I go and he pulls me down on his lap.

"Hey." He says nuzzling my neck.

"Hi." I giggle. The both all gush at us. I flush and look away.

I then stand and make my way to the kitchen. I stand there for a minute before peering into the living room. None of the boys are looking this way. I then make my way quietly to the door. Trying my best to sneak out.

It wasn't that I didn't want to be here. Just that I felt I needed to leave. I opened the door softly and hoped that when I shut it that it didn't creek. But it did.

I made it all the way I the end of the hall.

"Where you goin Lyd?"