Chapter 9

Lydias POV

"You got her mate?" I hear Tom asks as I feel a pair of arms around me.

"Yeah she's really light." I then realize that Reece is the once carrying. And I had no clue what he was talking about. I was not light. I tried not to tense much and hoped that Reece wouldn't fall or drop me.

I heard a door open and Reece then carried me and laid me on what I believe is the couch.

"Who's this?" I hear Casey say.

"It's Lydia. You know she was here couple weeks ago." Reece answers in a hushed tone.

"Right the gal he brought home. You know the once he didn't shut up bout for a few day." Jake says from the same direction as Casey. I hear voices hum in response.

I then kick out my feet and hit someone. I pull them back and I hear Charlie groan. I open my eyes slowly. I look at Charlie.

"Sorry Chaz." I say softly. He nods and smiles at me.

"Your awake." Reece says rushing over and squatting in front of me. I roll so I face him. I nod.

"Yeah." I say and he smiles. I'm not quite sure why till I hear his response.

"Yeah." I then remember our conversation ender from a few weeks back. We both laugh and all eyes are on us.

"Come on. Lets get you to bed." Reece says lifting me into his tight inbrace I wiggle around and protest that I can walk but he only laughs and tells me no. I finally give up and let him carry me.

We make it to his room and he kicks open the door. I roll my eyes and laugh. He laughs to and sets me on the bed. Then goes to his drowses and pulls out some clothes. He grabs a pull over sweat shirt, a parrot boxers and a loose t shirt. He sets them on the bed next to me.

"I'll let you get changed. I'll be right outside the door when your done. If you need anything." He says and spins on his heel before leaving. I stand and run my fingers though my matted hair. I sigh when I can't get my fingers threw if and give up. I get changed. Trying to pull the bottom of the sweat shirt down.

I go to the door and pull it open. The second I do this Reece spins around once again to face me. He smiles and runs his eyes over me.

"What?" I ask looking down nervously.

"Nothing. You just look really cute." I flush and look away. He hands me a bird and I hug him. He laughs.

We go to his room and he sits on his bed with husk eggs crossed. His eyes fixed on me as I brush my hair while looking upon myself in the mirror. I can see his gaze in the mirror but I don't dare meet it. I finish and spin on my heel and hand him the brush. He tosses it onto his nightstand.

"Thank you." I say to him quietly. He opens his arms while laying down. I rap my arms around his waist and place my head on his chest.

"You lied to me a few weeks back. You aren't staying with your friend." His voice is soft and quiet but I'm not sure if its because he wished to be quiet of if he just is.

"I know. I'm sorry." I say to him nuzzling his chest. He tightens his grip on me.

"You could have stayed here." He says and I shake my head.

"I know but I had work." I say to him and I wasn't lying.

"Where?" I don't answer knowing that it will upset him. Just shrug.

"Not much. Just a little bit of this. Little bit of that." He raises and eyebrow at me but I don't continue.

"Come on tell me." He says.

"Reece. Don't." I say but he still pushed. I sigh and sit up. Running my fingers through my freshly smoothend hair.

"Come on." He says once more.

"I'll tell you but you have to promise not to at anything till in done."