Chapter 8

Lydia's POV
3 weeks later.

My body was nearly frozen and I could no longer feel my fingers or the tip of my noes. I shivered and tried to walk. It was colder than I had expected tonight in London. I kept shuffling my feet and searched for a place to sleep tonight. Well one where I wouldn't die.

I looked around a bit and saw no one. But then a car rounded a corner and I let a puff of breath. Shoving your hands farther init your pockets. Then the car slowed beside you. I didn't stop if even glance over. I just hoped it wasn't anyone for work. I cringed at the thought.

"Get in." I turned to yell but froze when I saw that it was Reece and Tom.

"Reece." I murmured to myself before responding.

"I'm fine. My flats right around the corner." He raises an eyebrow and I can't tell he doesn't buy it.

"Don't buy it Lyd. Get in. Your staying with us tonight." he says and I still don't stop walking so they keep following.

"I promise." I say lying right through my frozen chattering teeth. He chuckles and rolls his eyes.

"Do you take me for a fool babe?" he asks hanging an arm out the window. You shake your head.

"I'm fine." I say to him for the last time. Hopefully.

"Then we're following you home. Make sure you make it alright. The streets through here aren't safe at night." He says squinting. I sigh and get in the back. He smirks cause he knows he's right. He rolls his window up much to Toms pleasure. Tom smiles at me and turns up the radio.

None of say much of anything. Well that I can recall. I didn't listen even if they were talking. I then notice a Dominos Pizza box next to me. I scoff.

"Don't you guys ever eat anything besides Dominos pizza" I ask scrunching my noes. They laugh.

"No not unless Tommy here or Chris makes something." Reece says and Tom scowls at him when he calls him 'tommy'. I laugh at the mans displeasure.

"Gross." I say causing Reece to turn around.

"Not knock it till you've tried it babe." He says causing us both to laugh.

My eyes begin to wonder and they feel heavy. I had planed to warn the boys that I was going to sleep but by the time I was going to I couldn't get the words out.