Chapter 28

Lydia's POV

My head hurt and so did my heart. I could hardly breath and all I wanted to do was fall off the top of the building.

No it's wasn't because of being raped. It was because of Reece. He had made me leave. He didn't trust me. He didn't love me.

Just the thought of that made me want to cry even more. It also made me want to yell and break things. But still I stayed curled in a back upon the balcony.

The door to the room opened and I didn't turn around. It was shut softly. I stayed still and waited. Someone sat down next to me in the other chair. I didn't have to look up then to know it was Reece.

"Lyd." His voice is soft and broken. I look away and try my hardest not to hug him.

"I'm sorry." He says and I let out a dry shaky laugh.

"No your not." I mumble and he sighs.

"Yes I am. I just- I couldn't let you see me like that." He says grabbing my hand. His fingers play with mine and I almost giggle but force it down.

"What could be worse then how I saw you at the parking garage?" I ask and he runs his free hand threw his hair.

"Trust me that was." He says sadly. I look up at him and he's still crying. I grip his hand a place my forehead on his.

"I really am." His voice is higher than before. I raise an eyebrow at him and he smiles weakly.

"I really am sorry." I smile and take his other hand. Then I stand and tug on his arm. He follows with no compliant. I lay down on the bed and he lays beside me.

I pull his arms around my waist and place my head on his color bone. He tightens his arms on my waist and takes in a deep breath, then lets out a shaky one.

"Reece." I say quietly.

"Yeah princess?" he asks

"I love you." I whisper and hope he hears me because I doubt he did when we were at the parking garage. I feel his face pull into a small smile. His lips kiss mine for a moment. They're soft as always and he plays with my bottom lip for a moment. He then pulls away and rests out foreheads together once again.

"I love you too."

////////
A/N
Sorry! That was short! the next one will be better!! Drama!!

Ps did anyone see the Twitter battle that Louis Tomlinson had with Naughty Boy!!

Also am I the only one who can see Naughty boys career going up in flames?

Instagram: @aye_reece_nutella or @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459