Chapter 24

Lydia's POV

I didn't believe them

I couldn't believe them.

Reece had always stood tall and was the strong one.

How could I have not noticed?

I'm with a guy that I don't even know.

I then looked up at the boys. I nodded and went to put on a pair of running shoes. No one followed. But once I grabbed a jacket they all came.

"Where are you going?" Casey asked. I sighed.

"I'm going to find Reece. Hopefully alive." Then I shut the door behind me leaving all of them shocked. I made my way to the side walk. Then began running. Looking everywhere. Hoping that I'd find him.

But after about an hours time I realized that there was no chance I would fine him. I didn't know him so I didn't know where he would go.

I stopped running and sighed. I hunched over and rested my elbows on my knees. Then I looked up and began running again. Still nothing.

A little while later a car pulled in besides me. I looked over and saw some of the boys. I slowed and they stopped the car.

"What?" I asked harshly.

"Get in." Chaz said.

"No." I said stubbornly. He shakes his head.

"You don't know where he would go. So you can find Reece with us and be warm or freeze you little ass of and find your boyfriends head splattered against the side walk on the new tomarrow morning." Casey spat from the back seat. I was taken back by both his words and his tone. But he was right. I nod and get in the car.

"If I don't know Reece then why do you way me here?" I ask all of them. Beside me is Casey whose behind Chaz. In front of me is Tom who's hands look like they're welded to the steering wheel.

"Because your gunna be the only one who can talk him out of it." Tom says softly. I shake a bit.

"There's no way I can do that." I whisper with tears in my eyes.

"Yes you can. First you need to know a few things." Chaz says and smiles at me.

"He has a little sister names lexi. Lexi and his mom are his world. Use then. His mom Lyndsey. His dads name is Jamie, it's also his middle name. His family is everything to him. If that doesn't do anything try the fans. Reece loves them. Tell him that he's saved so many of them and if he does this then he's deciding the fate of thousands. Then use the band. How us guys would feel. Like that." Chaz says and I nod then look up.

"And if none of that works?" I ask. He smiles.

"Then use you. We all know how he feels about you. And you know you. Use that." He says and I nod slowly.

"You can do this. " He says and I smile weakly.

Tom pulls into a parking garage and Chaz and I get out. He takes a hold of my arm. I follow him to the top. And I'm soon glad I wore running shoes. It's slippery and it's smelled of gasoline.

We made it to the top and I stop for a moment. I look around or a monkey and don't see Reece. Then I notice that Chaz is looking in the opposite direction as me. I turn and sure enough there he is.

His feet are dangling off the edge and his hands lay in his lap. I'm not sure if he can see us or if he ones we're here. I don't like that fact that he sitting by the edge. I don't like heights.

Chaz then looks at me and nods.

///////
A/N
I'm hyperventilating right now. I'm serious this made me stop breathing moment after moment. I apologize briefly to my readers that are now going to have to go to the hospital.

My uncle died a couple days ago. In his sleep. And I just found out last night. I haven't cried because that's not really my thing. Not in public. His funeral is this Wednesday.

I hope all of you are doing better than me xx. Love all of yous. Have a good day, night or whatever it is when you read this xx

Instagram: @aye_reece_nutella
@morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459

Too Close| r.bibbyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें