Chapter 34

Lydia's POV

Reece's eyes widen and he looked enraged. I looked away and let a tear fall. He didn't say anything. He walked by me and moved his shoulder so he doesn't touch me when he leaves. I don't turn to watch him leave.

As soon as the door shuts loudly behind him I let out a cry. It's loud and I bet he can hear it but I don't care. He doesn't care. And he didn't argue because he knows I'm right. I sigh and go to the balcony.

I sit and pull my knees to my chest. I couldn't tell this. I knew that Reece and I were bound to fight about this at some point. But why couldn't we have gotten the while guardian thing figured out first.

Tears fall fast and I can't control my breathing. I had always had trouble breathing in general. But crying hastericly didn't help anything.

I then looked out over the city and tilted my head. I leaned my head over the railing so I could see from the top.

If I jumped I had about a 50/50 shot. I could die and get away from this. Or I could live and have to move in with my grandparents because they haves stable environment and the guys don't. I decide to take my chances.

I stand and my hands begin to swet. I shake a bit and look out over the street. I'm leaning over the railing when the door bursts open. I don't look behind me but try and get over the railing as fast as possible. But the person raps their arms around me faster. I struggle against them.

"Stop stop." It's Jake. I relax a bit but soon begin thrashing in his arms.

"No! let me! let me jump! please!' I beg and he looks at with apologetic eyes.

"Please. Jakey please." He shakes his head and I look down. He's ashamed of me for not being strong, just like Reece. He pulls me in for a hug and I cry into him. He cradles me to his body.

"Princess." He says quietly.

"Why?" he says and his voice sounds broken. I cringe at the thought that its my fault.

It's always your fault.

It's your fault that your dad died.

It's your fault your mom died.

It's your fault that Reece tried to kill himself.

It's your fault that Jakes standing on your balcony risking his life.

I let out a sob and Jake holds me more. I grab his collar and shake. He brings us into my room and I shiver as the wind blows.

"Can we go down stairs?" he asks and I look up and my voice shakes almost as much as I am.

"Is R-re. Is he down there?" I ask not able to say his name. Jake shakes his head. Then I nod and he lifts me in his arms. I curl into him and close my eyes. He walks slowly and carefully to the living room.

We walk into the room and all the boys rush to me. I curl to Jake more and he pulls me closer.

"Guys let her breath." He says and they all back off, except Charlie, whose hand I grabbed before he could leave. Jake looks at Chaz and nods. We go to the couch and I do a double take when I see Reece.

"You lied to me." I hiss at Jake. He nods and sets me down. I'm sitting curled into his lap and my head barried into his chest. I don't look up because if I did I would look at Reece. And Reece was mad at me.

James, Barclay, Chris and Chaz were all crying. I didn't look at Reece. Jake sat strong holding me. Tom held Barc and James. Casey sat looking at his feet and hands.

"What were you thinking?" Casey snapped and I looked down.

"Well!" He asks and Reece glares at him. Reece looks like he's ready to blow up on the first person who talks to him.

"I'm sorry. It was stupid." I mumble. Jake shakes his head.

"No, hat was stupid was that you didn't come to get one of us. Please we love you." Jake says in a soft comforting voice.

"Now what happened?" Tom asked and Reece looks down at his hands which are shaking.

"Either of you?" Tom asks looking between Reece and I.

"It's two in the fucking morning. Someone better explain themselves." Tim snaps and Barclay grabs his arm. He calm down and I look at Reece. He shakes his head and I sigh.

"Well I started having really bad dreams at night and waking up screaming. It would wake Reece. He would tell me that none of this was my fault. But I knew he was lying-"

"I wasn't" he claims and Jake growls at him.

"Let her talk."

"So I woke up and kept happening but I stopped screaming so it stopped waking Reece. So when he found out that I was still having them he made me promise to wake him. But I didn't tonight. He woke up and got upset. I- I." I stop as I start to stammer. Jake caresses my head and I swear I heard Reece growl.

"I couldn't take it. He stormed out and got so mad. I knew I had made his mad. That he wanted nothing to do with me. It was my fault. If I hadn't been around-"

"If you weren't around I would be dead."

////////
A/N

drama!!! MORE COMING SOON!!! XX

Instagram: @aye_reece_nutella or @morganallen1109

Twitter: @carrotqueen459