Chapter 7: The Meeting

Mud is all she could feel, all around her body. She felt as if she was being dug inside of it, slowly opening her eyes and she found herself in a backyard. What could she be doing there? Why was she there?

Slowly she gets up and looks around, what was her name? Who was her and what was she doing here? She groans as she looks around, she knows and remembers nothing.

She looked around and all she could see was blood and dead bodies. What had happened, she felt her breath hitch up. Her breathing quickened and she quickly got up only to be tackled from behind.

"Who's there!" screamed the poor warrior in fear.

"Shhh~ relax" a male voice whispered.

Her hands were tied behind her back and a blindfold was put on her face. She tried to fight back as much as she could, she tried kicking and even biting, nothing worked. Her memories were blurry, did she know this person? She tried pulling away from whoever was dragging away.

As she was being dragged once she was able to trip them over, she tried running but was quickly caught once again.

"Look, stay still, you are now a prisoner of the _____ kingdom!" The voice snapped.

A knock on the door was heard, Killer slowly got up. Her eyes stung a bit, they felt swollen. Soon the door creaked open, everything was blurry. Killer only sighed and closed her eyes once again. But laid against the headboard which was also covered in something soft.

"I see you are awake," a cold voice said.

"I sure am, Nightmare" Killer grumbled.

Killer opened her eyes once again, they didn't feel as swollen as she thought. Who knows why.

She looked down and saw her brother cuddled up to her, he looked exhausted. Killer slowly patted his head and looked over to Nightmare. He was dressed very elegantly, what was going on? Normally the princes don't dress that elegantly unless something is happening. Killer looked curiously over at Nightmare, the other noticed and chuckled. He sat on the bed's border.

"Other royals are coming over to discuss who the assassins were," Nightmare said, "They also want you to participate since your family was their main target" he added.

"I know nothing about them and why they came after my family," Killer huffed.

"Too bad, you will need to share all you know" Nightmare sighed.

He walked over to the closet in the room and opened it to reveal quite a lot of dresses. He looked back at Killer who nervously looked at what Nightmare was doing. Nightmare once again turned around to face the dresses and grabbed a beautiful red dress.

Nightmare signaled her to change, he helped her get to the bathroom. Killed was quite weak, the bruise and the surprise of her parent's death left quite an impact.

Once in the bathroom, she undressed. Putting on a corset, she tightened the corset as much as she could. Of course, she couldn't do it too tight or it would hurt her. Killer then put the dress on.

Slowly she raised her head and looked at herself in the bathroom's mirror.

The dress was a bright red but as it went down it started becoming a darker red. It reached her feet so her legs were covered. It didn't cover her shoulders but it went up to her neck and around it. Though luckily it didn't choke her, even if it was quite tight.

The dress was also very tight, accompanying her body. Well until the waist, when the dress reached the waist it suddenly extended. It looked very beautiful.