Chapter 13: Closer than before

(MONDAY BONUS!)

"They truly are made for each other" A female voice whispered as she covered Nightmare.

"I guess we should just choose Killer, no one has been able to get Nightmare to be so close to them," another voice said, a deeper voice said.

"But they fight a lot..." the female voice said unsure.

"We used to fight, but soon we started learning more about each other" the second voice smiled. The female grabbed the man's hand and kissed him on the cheek. Soon both left. But before they actually left they had done one small thing...

Killer slowly woke up, shifting around. Instead of feeling uncomfortable, she felt strangely comfortable. When she looked around she noticed she was sitting on Nightmare's lap while he hugged her. She covered her mouth quickly before she could say anything.

A blanket had been put on both of them. Soon Nightmare started stirring awake, Killer didn't want to deal with any problems so she acted like she was asleep. Nightmare seemed as confused as her. He tried moving around but he growled as if he knew who would have done that.

Killer felt as if he was about to get up, but he grabbed her and sat back down when she almost fell. This time wrapping his arms around her securely. Then grabbing her leg and picking her up. He slowly walked over to her bed, laid her down there, grabbed the blanket covering them, and covered her with it.

Killer kept silent and didn't move much. Nightmare sat at the end of her bed and grabbed his head. He sighed and looked over to Killer.

"I know you're awake" he mumbled tiredly. Killer kept silent just in case he was just trying to prove that she was awake. "Killer," he groaned.

Killer chuckled a bit and slowly sat up.

"You got me," Killer sighed.

"Change into something else and let's go eat breakfast" Nightmare grumbled.

"But what about you?" Killer asked as she got out of the bed.

"It seems my parents dropped by," Nightmare smiled while picking up some clothes. "They're fancier than what I wanted" Nightmare grumbled.

"Just shut it and change, go to the room upstairs so you can change peacefully" Killer bossed around. Nightmare was about to snap but he decided it was useless to be fighting around.

He just got up and walked to the second floor, closed all the curtains, and changed in there. Killer went to her small closet and quickly changed in there. When she got out, Nightmare was fixing his hair with her brush. Killer didn't like that but decided to ignore it, how else was he supposed to brush his hair after all.

Killer walked over to go ask for the brush but quickly sat down on the chair. Nightmare instead brushed her hair for her ( :V ).

"I don't like how you brush your hair" Nightmare mumbled, "ponytails aren't the only hairstyle there is" he grumbled.

"I never really went out for important meetings, only my parents and my family never forced me to always be elegant," Killer explained. Nightmare chuckled. He smiled satisfied at how well he had done her hairstyle. It was a bun with the form of a flower, it looked delicate and very pretty.

Soon Nightmare moved in front of Killer and grabbed her waist. He helped her up from there. Killer felt uncomfortable and gasped when she was brought into Nightmare's grasp. He leaned against her neck.

"You know... if you finish being queen I like ladies who tie their hair up" Nightmare said.

"Well too bad, I'm an independent woman," Killer said, shoving away Nightmare.

"I'm just kidding, let's hurry up, we have a meeting to attend" Nightmare chuckled.

"A meeting? Why?" Killer asked.

"They think that you killed your parents," Nightmare said as he fixed his clothes. Killer growled softly, how could they say such a thing. "Shall we go?" Nightmare smiled.

Killer was taken aback, why was he suddenly being so nice. The first thing that came to Killer's mind was that Nightmare was sick... when in truth Nightmare knew...

He knew that if he was to marry Killer he would need to get to know everything about her. He would need to understand her to live with her...

Still Killer enjoyed seeing him smile. She found it cute, who knew Nightmare had such a cute smile. And she had just noticed she didn't have the cloth in her face and neither did Nightmare. Her blush became harder, she had never really paid attention.

"Um... Nightmare... we don't have our face cloths" Killer said nervously. Nightmare stopped dead in his tracks.

"Stay here," He said quickly before running away. A few minutes later he came with two facecloths, one for him and one for Killer.

Nightmare neither of them could show their faces to each other until they are actually chosen to marry each other or after they marry each other. For example, since Dream chose to marry Cross he is now allowed to see her face and she is allowed to see his face.

Killer grabbed the cloth and covered her face with it. It was a purple cloth, very pretty indeed.

___________________________________

Question of the day: How are my fellow humans doing?

HEllloooooooooooom, I hope you guys have enjoyed the Monday bonus! Yes, sometimes I will be updating on Monday and I shall call it the Monday bonus! Please remember I post on Wednesdays and Fridays. And sometimes I post on Mondays. But not always.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, stay safe, eat healthily, sleep well and have a great day/ afternoon/ night! See you on Wednesday!

Word count: 952