Do You Like the Photo? It's My Screensaver Now(16)

Dipper POV

By the time the movie ended I was completely lost in thought, I hadn't been paying attention since a certain person's hand landed too high on my leg and stayed there. The gentle squeezes were not helping. Believe me I tried pushing his hand away, several times but he'd always find his way back without alerting the girls cuddled up on the other end of the couch. In the dark I could tell Pacifica was slowly drifting off in Mabel's lap and by the time the credits rolled she had fallen asleep.

With Mabel pinned and I, too uncomfortable to move, Bill was the one who stood, flicking on the lights and pausing the movie.

"Well that was quite enjoyable, I don't think I'd seen that movie before it was very good." He made quick eye contact with me and I quickly turned away.

"It's one of my favorites, I can't believe she missed the end though." Mabel whispered back to not wanting to wake her sleeping girlfriends.

"Yes I should be getting her home, I heard she had a long day." He pulled out the words looking down his nose at her.

"She told me a little," Mabel mumbled, running her fingers through Pacifica's hair. Mabel is already a caring person but she has a major soft spot for Pacifica, "Do you mind if I take her home, I'm going to spend the night with her. You do have a way to get home do you? I could drop you off." she said slowly readjusting Pacifica so she could stand and find her shoes.

"No need, we came in my car." He explained and an uncomfortable feeling settled in the pit of my stomach that I could quiet name.

"Ok then we'll take my car." she pulled a jacket over her shoulders and kneeled in front of Pacifica whispering and touching her shoulder to wake her. She came to something close to conscientious even to be helped to her feet and the door. Mabel scooped up her keys calling out goodnight to us both on her way.

Then I was alone, with Bill Cipher. As alone as we could be with my Grunkle sleeping just down the hall.

A part of me wanted to sprint up the stairs into my bedroom and slam the door behind me, he could let himself out. His attention landed on me with a chilling hunger in his eye.

"I have to admit, I wasn't paying much attention to the movie. How doubt you?" He asked, stepping closer to stand above me at the edge of the couch.

I glared at him, "I didn't, but that was your fault. I actually like that movie." I hissed, like the most irritating part of the last two hours was paying attention to the film.

A wild grin split across his face and he leaned over getting very close to my face, "You were the reason I couldn't pay attention, do you know how hard it was to go two week without you than having to sit beside you and do nothing?" he asked, acting like groping my leg was not doing anything.

"Are you really so horny and bored that you can't go without harassing a man you just met?" I cracked, entirely done with his dramatism.

"Yes." he answered bluntly. The way he spoke left me irritatingly speechless.

"Well that's not my problem, take your tight ass somewhere else." I hissed going to move around him but he stretched his arms out resting his hands on the back of the couch caging me in place.

"Oh but you see I tried that, it didn't work, so it is your problem." he crooned, "I'm interested to see what you do about it. You never answered my questions so I'm a little in the dark." That's not how it felt from over here but he was not one I enjoyed arguing with.

I didn't move, I don't know what he thinks will happen but I just want him to go home so I could take a cold shower and forget this evening.

He rolled his eyes, "Really going to make me do all the hard work."