Morning Coffee(21)

Dipper POV

Laying in bed for longer I got him to open up a bit, talking a little about what he'd like to do in his free time and how he spent his day off.

In the early morning Bill was like a different person, most of his cocky exterior was completely missing and more than once I would just catch him staring at me while I talked. The night before he had been rough, demanding and almost cold hearted, but now his arms were lazily wrapped around me, when he could get away with it he kissed the side of my neck or my check.

I had never really been with someone into BDSM before, so I didn't know much about it and had never had an interest in looking into it. But I would have never guessed that someone could enjoy both. And I had to admit, the nights I've spent with him have been better than anything I've done before. So my curiosity was getting the best of me.

"We should get up, I could make us breakfast if you'd like to take a shower." Bill broke through my thoughts shifting away from me under the covers.

"Oh- yeah ok. Do you have an extra towel? Maybe even some clothes I could borrow?" I asked, shoving down the thoughts and questions I had.

"Yeah, you can throw your clothes in the wash, I highly doubt mine will fit you." he side eyed his closet, than me where I was still sitting in bed only covered by the blanket on my lap, "But I think my sweats will do till yours are clean." he said so almost reluctantly pulling out sweats and an old workout shirt for me and sweats for himself. "I don't normally do this so..." he trailed off, looking around the room.

"This? You don't normally keep men in your bed for the night? I highly doubt that." I almost laughed, though the idea of him sleeping with another guy left a sour taste in my mouth.

He let out a dry laugh, "No, I mean, the men don't normally stay till morning."

That kinda stung. I shrugged and refused to let myself think any deeper into what that meant for me, "whatever, guess that makes this a new experience for both of us." I took the clothes from him and walked in the direction of the bathroom. "I don't know where your washing machine is so could you throw my clothes in for me?"

He bristled, "I'm not your maid."

"It's called being a gentleman, and you didn't answer me, do you have an extra towel?"

He looked like he thought about tossing me out of his house now, but even looking at him now it felt like an empty threat. "In the cabinet below the sink." Before he could say more I quickly left the bedroom and found my way to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I dropped the clothes on the floor and found the towels he mentioned under the sink. The water was hot on my shoulders, and the touch of it made the marks on my skin burn slightly.

I only took about ten minutes in the shower and less than that coming out to dry off and get dressed, yet by the time I left the bathroom the house already smelled like breakfast. Navigating my way back to the kitchen I found Bill had made eggs and some buttered toast. It wasn't till now that I realized how hungry I was.

"Good timing." He hummed, passing me a plate, I sat down next to him.

"I can't believe you can actually, you know, cook."

He blinked at me before his face contorted in offence, "What makes you say that.. Of course I know how to cook, asshole."

I laughed, "I see that now."

Even trying to brush it off he still looked fuming from that one comment.

"Hey I was joking, I get it you can cook, and well too this is delicious." I said putting a hand on his shoulder. But he shrugged me off. Man this dude has some serious mood swings. "Right ok, would you like to still spend the day with me or are you just gonna be grumpy?"