Aftercare(47)

Bill POV

Dipper and I spent the night making up for the lost time. The longer we were together the more I surprised myself.

I couldn't get myself to get over that body of his. Gods. He wasn't very different from my normal type. Lean with just enough muscle mass to define his chest and arms, cute ass too, I should have gotten bored weeks ago but I haven't. I can't seem to get enough of him. Even now I was still craving him, his skin, his lips, his moans.

I found myself excited to see him, and to talk to him.

He lay in my arms, eyes fluttering in and out of consciousness from exhaustion and ecstasy. His lips bruised red parted as his breath evened out. I couldn't keep myself from trailing feather light kisses down darkening marks around his neck and jaw.

He whimpered, pathetic, tired and wanting, his head tilted back into the pillow giving me more access. I could take him again but he was in no shape to be fun. Instead I pulled him closer to my chest, lifting him from dirty sheets, he curled into me without hesitation, a lazy hand cupped the back of my neck to steady himself.

"What are you doing?" he asked, his voice was scratchy from screaming but steady enough to send heat back down my body. That was just another draw he had, I haven't been able to break him and I so badly wanted to.

"Shush, I refuse to just go to sleep in a bed covered in... well everything. Just a quick bath and a change of sheets then we can call it a night." I scanned his form, noting the drying blood on his arms from where the restraints might have been too tight, he hadn't complained.

He curled his fingers into the hair at the nape of my neck as I shifted my hold on him to turn the bath water on, holding my hand under to make sure it was warm enough.

I sat on the edge of the bath with him in my lap till it filled. His eyes shot open when I slid him backwards into the waiting tub. Such beautiful big brown eyes.

"Clean yourself up a bit ok? I'll be right back to join you, I'm going to go change out the sheets first." I turned away from him, his face still flushed and with those eyes it was all I could do to keep myself under even the littlest bit of control. Taking a second on the already ruined sheets to rid myself of that impulse I stripped the whole bed down, changing out the pillows as well.

I could hear movement in the bathroom, the glide of water over skin and the scrub of soap. When I rejoined him he'd scrubbed his legs and arms but his hair was still dry and all ruffled from sex.

"Here let me." I hummed crouching down next to the bath. He leaned back without complaint, his eyes closing in anticipation, I ran water and soap through small tangles with my hands till they were all gone. I helped him up on unsteady legs and wrapped him in my towel.

"You can head off to bed, I'll be there in a few minutes." I said drain the water from the tub.

"No, I don't mind waiting for you." He kissed my cheek and made himself comfortable on the floor and watched patiently as I took one of the fastest showers of my life. Taking immense pleasure from his eyes being on me the whole time.

"You should watch me shower more often." I joked, drying myself off.

He was smiling up at me, "Don't tempt me."

"I wasn't joking." I laughed, helping him up. We both crawled into the new sheets and blankets. He collapsed over my chest, "Please for the love of a god I don't believe in do Not wake me up till after 10 at the earliest." He mumbled against my skin.

I ran a hand through his hair, "I solemnly promise."

"I love you." it was barely audible and said as he drifted off.

"I love you too." I replied, "I'm obsessed with you."

Dipper POV

I woke to the sun in my eyes, curled against the warmth of Bill's side. He'd stolen most of the blankets from me and so now I was using him as a human space heater.

My phone was buzzing on the side table, but I didn't want to look at it knowing that would bring the real world back in and after last night I wanted absolutely nothing to do with it.

Bill groaned rolling towards me, his arm warped over my shoulders tucking me into his chest, his voice rumbled sleepily in my ears "your phone."

I groaned back at him shrugging out from under him, slamming my hand over the ringing thing, vaguely noting the messages from Leo and the missed calls from Mabel.

"So far this morning is going better than yesterday," Bill muttered into his pillow, his hand held lazily to my hip.

"Please don't jinx it by saying stupid shit like that." I laughed, taking the second to really check the messages from Leo now worried about a repeat of yesterday morning.

Leo- I finished the file you asked for. We should talk about it in person.

I let out a sigh of relief.

"Dipper." his fingers dug into my hip and his other hand came around my chest, pulling me back into the center of the bed to him.

"What?" I turned my head, leaning into his chest as he sat up, I placed a quick kiss on his jaw.

"If you finish this case, what will you do after?" I was caught off guard, I honestly hadn't expected him to bring up my work, after yesterday and everything.

"If?" I chuckled, "You mean when?"

"Sure. Whatever, answer the question." He pushed me a little so I could turn and face him, I was still basically sitting in his lap.

"I don't know, normally I would go back to base in DC, go home till there's a new case for me to be sent out on. But when I took this case I thought about staying, or at least making Gravity Falls my homebase and coming back here from cases instead." I was just thinking aloud, I haven't even talked to Stan or Mabel about this.

His eyes scanned mine, a smile tugging on his lips, "Would you stay if I asked you too?"

I would have said something snarky, or maybe something sarcastic, but butterflies in my stomach choked back those responses. In fact they choked back any response, I couldn't find the words. The thoughts in my head didn't even string together, they only chased after one another in frantic circles.

Smile broadening, his hands curled into my hips and the small of my back, "What if I told you I don't want to let you go?" I felt his nails grace my skin.

"This is a much better way of asking me to move in with you." I finally got out, it was nothing like the thoughts twisting themselves.

He shrugged, "I haven't been so," his voice drawled as he searched for the words, "possessed by someone." He leaned forwards, dipping into the side of my neck, his lips barely hovering over my skin, "I am possessed by you, obsessed with you. I am not going to let you go, not right now." Hot breath and the lights pass off his lips punctuating each work.

I shuttered, digging my own nails into his sides, "I'm not used to being so lost for words, you've taken my breath away."

He kissed my shoulder pulling back to meet my eye, melting me, "That's a good thing right?"

"Shut up, yes." I sighed in fake annoyance. I leaned in, kissing him and he kissed me, it was slow and wanting. He pulled me in closer, I cupped his jaw in my hands, curling my fingers into his hair. When he broke away I was half tempted to drag him back in.

"Rip the band-aid off Detective," He sighed dramatically, "when do you have to leave?" The pout he was giving me could have won him an award.

"I thought you," I trailed my fingers over his shoulders, down his arms and to his hands, guiding them down for him to my ass, "weren't letting me go?"

His smile curled wickedly, excitement sparkling in his eyes, "well, well, well." His voice dropped on each word, "Now I'm not." 

________________________________________________________________

Definitely going to write more fluff for this book cause I feel like I haven't done enough so far and we are like 47 chapters so ooops.