Chapter 15- Club

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

I love you, bye.

Amara Thorne

The long corridor is completely empty when we walk towards the elevator.

Vivian's heels are clicking on the floor while I am still wearing sweatpants, a tight black crop top and slippers.

"What do you want to wear?", Vivian asks as we stop, and she pushes the button to bring the elevator.

"You will have to wait until I am ready. Don't worry, I won't try too hard to steal all your attention.", I answer, grinning at her.

"It wouldn't be easy anyways. I have never looked hotter.", she answers, giving me a smile back.

No, it definitely wouldn't be.

As the elevator arrives, I hear someone hurrying around the corner.

I step with one foot into the lift as the door opens, so it won't close again. I turn around to see Felicia behind me. As soon as she sees me, a surprised expression appears on her face. However, she smiles at me.

"Miss Thorne.", she greets me seeming slightly overwhelmed.

"Please. Just call me Amara.", I remind her, smiling at her genuinely.

She nods and then I turn to my best friend.

"Felicia, this is Vivian, my best friend. Vivian, this is Felicia, she works here.", I introduce them to each other, and they both smile unsure.

"Where do you have to go?", I ask, as we walk into the elevator.

"To the first floor, but you shouldn't have to wait so I will drive there as soon as you are where you want to go.", she says.

"Is your shift over now?", I ask, curious.

"Yes, it is."

"Do you have any plans for the nigh?", I ask and smile at Vivian, who raises an eyebrow questioningly.

"No, I don't.", she answers.

My smile gets even bigger as an idea comes up to my mind.

"So, I'm gonna get ready now because Vivian and I will go clubbing. Do you want to come along?", I ask her excited, hoping that the answer will be yes.

"Um. I mean-um. I am not sure if I am allowed to? If Mr. Calvetti would be happy about that.", she replies, fidgeting with her fingers.

"Don't worry. I will take full responsibility for it if he is not happy. Of course, you don't have to go with us when you don't want to but if you would like to join us, my fiancé won't be in your way. I promise.", I reassure.

Fiancé.

How much I hate that.

"Um-yes. OK. No, I definitely want to go with you, but I also don't have any suitable clothes with me.", she says, biting her lip, nervously.

"That's no problem. I will get someone to bring you fitting clothes. You just have to tell me your size and in an hour you will have a few dresses to choose between. Of course, if you want to wear something else, other than a dress, you will get that too.", I answer.

"Thank you so much, but I can't accept that.", she says, shaking her head.

"You can. It's no big deal and if you would feel better you can also give me the outfit back later."