Chapter 33- Danger

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

I love you, bye.

Double update!

Amara Thorne

"We had sex."

That's the first thing that comes out of Vivian's mouth as I accept her call.

It takes a few seconds to process what she just said before I start to squeal like a fucking schoolkid.

"No fucking way. Yes. I knew it. Wait. How? When?" I blurt out as I jump on my bed out of excitement.

"I don't know. Everything happened so fast. He came to my apartment, covered in cuts and bruises. And then... he told me he loved me, and I said yes. And then..."

"And then...? Finally. God, two fucking years. That confession has taken a long time. If I wouldn't be sure it is worth it, I would've cut his balls off for waiting so long."

"Wait, oh my God. How was it?"

"It was...eh. Stop it."

I hear a chuckle that definitely didn't come from her.

"Vivian, everything ok?" I ask as I hear another background noise through the phone.

"Yeah, yeah. It's nothing. It was amazing and that is even an understatement."

"That's it? I need every fucking detail. I am not letting you off the hook so easily. It was amazing. I mean what the fuck, what should I understand under this description. I want to know everyt-" I start but I am getting interrupted.

By a moan?

A fucking moan.

No. No. No.

"Vivian." I shriek.

Then I hear a male voice, followed by Vivian whisper-yelling.

"You know how much I love you Amara, but I am about to make your best friend come with my fingers so if it's not important...call later, ok? You had her the last few fucking years, now it's my time. You can have her later." Darius says and I can practically see the grin on his face through the phone.

"Darius. Stop it."

"Holy shit. He is still here...in your fucking bed. You are calling me while he is finger-fucking you?"

"Well, we are not in my bed. We are in the kitchen. I am sorry I can't help it. I didn't want it. To my defense, I didn't throw myself onto him. He started after I called you. I couldn't do anything against that." She says, in between unsteady breaths.

"In the fucking kitchen? Nooo. Vivian. Now I am traumatized. I am never going to eat in that kitchen again. I am gonna hang up. Have fun."

"We will have." Darius replies and then the phone goes dead.

Traumatized forever.

Still, I can't erase the smile on my face.

I let myself fall on the bed.

Yes.

My girl and my boy deserve only the best.

I let out a childish giggle.

"They really did it." I shriek out.

I need to know every single detail.

Grow the fuck up, Amara. You shouldn't be this excited over your best friend's sex life.