Chapter 52- Letter

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

I love you, bye.

Adriano Calvetti

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

The computer shatters to the floor, the loud sound echoing through the room.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

I walk to the pictures on my wall on which I hug Amara and place a kiss on the top of her head while she has her eyes closed, a big smile on her lips.

I grab it and crush it on the floor.

I don't deserve to look at her.

I don't deserve to see her gorgeous smile.

I don't deserve her.

Why am I always hurting her?

I walk to the second picture with her and throw it against the wall, the glass splattering on the floor.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

She is gone because of me.

That bastard took her because of me.

She wouldn't have walked away if she wouldn't have heard that.

If she wouldn't have heard what this bitch had to say.

5 days.

5 days since I have last seen her

4 since I found out what happened to Amara.

All because of me.

It's all my fault.

Again.

All because of her.

The door slams behind her and Amara is gone.

I immediately turn around and look at the fucking liar that caused my wife to be in pain.

She looks at me innocently but can't hide the grin on her face.

"You think you are funny? Huh? Well, you fucking aren't. Why the fuck did you do this? Why the fuck did you say that?" I scream at her as I take a step forward every time she takes one back.

"I have no idea what you mean. I am pregnant with your baby, my dear." She whispers as she takes my hand and places it on her stomach.

I rip my hand away in disgust.

"Baby, you can't hide the truth from her any longer. She had to know."

"Know what? Know what? There is nothing between us. We fucked years ago. Years. You are not fucking pregnant with my child. You aren't. I have no idea what is so fucking wrong with your brain but you are so fucked up and you have destroyed everything. Tell me why the fuck? Is this some crazy game to you? You know I don't want anything to do with you. I don't want to be with you and I don't even want to fuck you."

"Really, you don't want to fuck me? I remember the time where you liked to take me rough on your office table." She hisses out.

"Yeah, a few years ago I wanted to fuck you but now? First of all, I have a wife, and second of all now after I have seen what a cunt you are I would throw up when you get naked. You disgust me. You are so fucking disgusting. God, there are so many women I have fucked and they don't mean shit to me but you? I fucking despise you. They are at least lovable. You are a dirty piece of shit who does nothing but try to ruin others. And if you want to get money? You won't get a fucking penny." I continue to yell at her as she backs up to the wall.