Chapter 29- Panama

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

The next chapter will be up in a few hours or in the morning:)

Amara Thorne

I grab my dress and pick it up a few inches from the floor before climbing the stairs and boarding the private jet, Adriano following me.

We take a seat and immediately the entire crew welcomes and congratulates us.

Only minutes later the plane takes off.

I lean my head back against the seat and stare out of the little window.

I love to fly at night but when we land it will already be day.

"Can I bring you anything? Maybe a glass of champagne or some snacks?" I hear a female voice say.

I turn my head around to see a woman in her early 20s with long shiny red hair, smiling at Adriano.

She looks gorgeous, and her stewardess outfit suits her perfectly.

And she was not talking to me.

Great.

"Not at the moment, gorgeous but I will tell you when I want my needs to be satisfied," Adriano replies, smirking at her.

She flashes him a seductive smile before turning around and disappearing, without asking me for anything.

Adriano looks at her ass the entire time she walks away and then grins at me.

"What the hell was that?" I say, narrowing my eyes at him.

"We are married for a few hours, and you are already eye-fucking another woman?"

"I thought you would never be jealous because of me?"

"Are you fucking stupid? I am not fucking jealous, but I won't let you disrespect me like that."

"Yeah, of course. Steam comes basically out of your ears because you think it's disrespectful of me to look at another woman even though we aren't even really married."

"No. I am fucking furious because she didn't do her job right. What if I wanted to have a glass of champagne? She wouldn't know because she didn't ask."

He lets out a laugh.

"What? Stop fucking laughing."

I glare at him.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You were asked five minutes ago if you wanted champagne and you said no."

"Yeah, and? You were asked too and declined, and she asked you again anyways. What you say doesn't make sense." I hiss at him.

"You are totally jealous."

"I am not. I want my fucking champagne."

"Then get your fucking champagne." He snaps back.

I ignore him and look back out of the window.

I close my eyes.

"Amara." I hear Adriano say after a few minutes.

I ignore him.

He should just let me in peace.

"Amara. I know you are not sleeping."

"I know that you know that I am not sleeping. I am simply ignoring you."

"Are you fucking five? Look at me."
I open my eyes and turn my head to the side.