Chapter 45- Desire

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

I love you, bye.

Strong sexual content!

Amara Thorne (Calvetti)

Our kiss gets more intense and when I say it's driving me mad it's the biggest understatement of the fucking century. If I thought that I was out of my mind before I don't know, how to describe what I am feeling now. The kiss is full of passion and not the strongest person in this fucking world could rip me away from him.

This moment makes me realize that I have never really been alive, I was just vegetated but this...this is what feels to be alive. I am getting more wet every second and try to rub myself harder against his abs. I've never wanted someone as badly as I want him right now.

I want him on top of me while he thrusts inside me, I want to ride him to the point it drives him crazy. To the point, he can't help but moan my name. I want his cock inside me. I want to feel Adriano in every way possible. I need him.

He chuckles against my mouth as he notices how eager I am.

Fucker.

"You aren't allowed to fucking laugh. You are rock hard." I say and shoot him a playful glare before pressing my lips against his again. God, he feels so good.

He rips away again, a cheeky grin on his lips.

"Yeah? I think what you feel pressing against your pussy is exactly the reason why you will let me do anything to you right now. And when I rip your panties down, we will see how wet you are and you can't deny it then." He replies, the grin widening before he presses his lips on mine. We both grin in the kiss.

He presses me with one hand against his body as he opens the door with the other, his lips not leaving mine for a moment.

Our tongues meet, and he makes another low, husky sound as he walks inside, carrying me with one hand, my legs wrapped around his body. He slams the door shut and throws me on the bed. He immediately follows me and hovers over me, his huge muscular body, covering mine.

"Fuck, what the hell are you doing to me, wife." He groans out as he removes his mouth from mine and starts traveling kisses down my neck which is turning me crazy.

I let out a moan as he goes lower and places kisses on the parts of my breasts that aren't covered with my shirt. I let out a small groan out of frustration as he pulls away but as I see him looking down at me taking me in with his lust-filled eyes, I am only getting more aroused.

"I can't imagine a single fucking thing in this world that is hotter than you lying under me. You are making me so fucking hard, anima mia." He hisses out before grabbing the neckline of my shirt with his hands and before I can react, he rips it apart, a few buttons landing on the floor.

"Fuck, Adriano. Couldn't you fucking open my shirt like a normal fucking person?".

"No. But if it makes you happy...I will buy you ten thousand more of those if I can have you like this for the rest of my goddamn life."

And he fucking means it.

Because Adriano Calvetti looks at me like I am everything he ever wanted. Like I am the most perfect art ever created and he would pay every fucking price in this world just to have me.

The man that everything has wants nothing more than being inside me.

And nothing has ever turned me more on than the power I have over him.