chapter 31 .

( A/N ) : song for this chapter → → °° summer love by 1d °°

_

RIA's P.O.V :

While collecting the clothes my eyes cought Liam's white summer shirt that i used to wear , i trendly grabbed it and make it close to my breast then hugged it tightly as i smelled the special parfume of Liam .

" you can keep it " a voice of a familliar person was standing on the door behind me made me immediatelly open my eyes and jump of shock .

" it's yours " he added as he came closer and took the shirt from my hands then put it on the bag and all i've done was standing there and watching him without saying a word .

" i love that shirt " i muttered while trying to avoid the eye contacting .

" i know you do " he responded while facing me .

I finally finished collecting my stuff , i grabbed the bag from the bed and walked down stairs quickly .. Liam followed .

" i still feel the same " he quitely admired from behind , i turned back my face and put my bag on the floor .

" i'm sorry Liam -.. i know we both screwed up " i started to talk then he looked down at the ground while trying to hide the regret that was on his eyes .

" i'm sorry too-.. i regret all , please " he admitted while looking at me guilty but it was too late from me , i've already made my mind .

" Liam sorry , i think this is goodbye " i pleaded looking away , bitting my buttom lip and trying so hard to hold back the tears .

" but you know we still can be friends , right ? " i added while breaking the silence that was between us since Liam didn't find the words to say .

" you know that's not gonna happen " he sighed .

" i still have feels for you Ria " he continued . I looked up at him then breath out because this is just killing me .

" we can make it work Ria , please don't do this ? " Liam begged stepping closer to me and picking my hands to his , i unwilingly stepped back and shook my head .

" No , Liam what's done is done " i stated looking at his crying eyes .

I took a deep breath then turned around trying not to face him anymore or i'll break down , he grabbed my arm to make me face him one more time .

" what about the baby ? " , " he need his father " he stated and that made me hate the day i was born .

" i believe his yours , and he will have you as his daddy " i replied touching my stomach , Liam came closer and thouched my hand which were on my stomach .

" did he just kick ? " Liam mouthed drawning a smile on his face after he put his head on my stomach .

" oh my god , i think so " i spoke excidetly but it was only a joke and i went with it . we had that special moment between the three of us then the sun started to set and i remmebered that i have to go , i stepped back and grabbed the bag .

" can i have one last kiss ? " Liam demanded , i needed that too .

I gave up , he came closer grabbed my cheeks and made me closer to him as he passionatlly picked my lips and made one tear come out from my eyes so he finally stepped back and wiped my tears then gave me one last tight hug .

He grabbed the bag and helped me put it on the car then opened the door for me , i hop in then he interupted me off again .

" you will always have that special place on my heart Ria " he muttered outside the glass of the car .

I gave him that broken smile and then spoke " i loved you too Liampayne " i mumbeled .

My voice cracking , my heart crushing and my tears couldn't stop coming out as i went off and left him there alone and heart broking .

I think this is the end of our journey , i lost him . That's it this the end of the whole thing even thought we loved eachother even thought we could make it but i didn't want this to continue , i wasn't what he needed and he wasn't what i needed Now he's just a friend , i thought we will never gonna give up on ' us ' .

But it happened , maybe it's fate maybe it's our fault but our timing is up , i'm just gonna miss him more than he can ever imagine i'll miss him more than anyone else i'll miss us together and i'll miss every little thing that remind me of us .

letting go is hard but holding on is much harder because nothing makes me happier , nothing makes me sadder then him

___

Sad isn't it ?

#Riam is done :(

but please #comment or #vote if you're reading this i'd appereciate it ily all ♥ ☺