Chapter 25 .

this is really fun chapter i hope you enjoy it .. and i hope i will leave a smile on your face after reading this chapter -- thanks x I 

__

Harry's P.O.V:

So let me think , my crush who is my bestfriend was taken by two closest friends  of mine ,  my brothers  and one of them got her pregnant , she's done with one and the other one is so freaking mad at her  and no one knows who is the father because she don't want to find out .

Gosh , this  is  a real nightmare .

" good mornning " she said while she was making her way downstairs to me .

" oh afternoon " i replied looking at my watch  . i think she slept for ages .

" oh " she yawned as she came closer and gave me a hug . I hugges back , tighter .

" That all what i needed " She admitted as she was drawing a big grin on her face .

" Same here " i murmured as i turned my face hoping she won't hear but she cuckled after hearing it .

" so what your plans for today lazy ass ? " i asked jokingly rubbing her hair  .

" maybe i'll come back to my bed , need to take a nap " 

" Again.. " she added rolling her eyebrows to me .

" Seems cool  to me " i pleaded with a grin as i tried to join her joke .

" i'm serious " she talked with a serious face as she looked straight at me .

" then i'll join ya " i answered after  i puted everything which was on my hands and both walked hand to hand  towards my room .

--

  We both headed towards the main bedroom then jumped on the bed and slowly layed our head to the comfortable white pillows while we were facing eachother , in a moment I lost in her eyes while the light was shinging from outside the window since it was a sunny afternoon . the beautiful dark color of her eyes just changed because of the sun lights and made  me feel like i'm drowning on an ocean full of broken dreams .

I flied again when she slowly and trendly closed her eyes . She looked tired but i kept on watching her . she slowly fell asleep beside me  but i couldn't so i just  held her hand while i was so close to her warm body  and that gave me hope . gave me a cazzy feeling  which i won't forget .

i decided to   join her and fall asleep too as i hoped and wished that she'll visit my dreams again .

__

Ria's P.O .V :

After 3 hours of  a nap with harry , i woke up so tired and feeling lazy like all the time but even more hungry like i need to eat now . I am starving .

" Harry  " i muttered as my hands touched his body .  my fingers travelled to his cheek then went back to touch his shoulder as  i was trying to wake him up and not to scare him  .

" Umm " he moaned just like a little baby .

" Harry ? " i mouthed louder this time .

"  yes ? what ? " he opened one eye then both his eyes and suddenly sighed .

" Now wake up " 

" Okay . Okay " he answered with a tired voice as he got up from bed and made his way to the bathroom.

__

 Harry's P.O.V :

" booooring day , can we at least watch a movie ? " i suggested as i joined Ria on the couch .