chapter 27

Harry's P.O.V :

Some thoughts lately coming to my mind and it's driving me crazzy , being so close to her giving me more than a feeling and i can't explain it in words , when you feel like you belong to someone and like you found something you were looking for since ages but it's like unexplainable .

I kept on thinking of her whole the drive because even when she was right here with me i felt like she's so far away from me and i don't know why .

" here we are " she exclaimed on joy .

"but where's sam ? " i wondered .

" welll , she is not coming , she has a date " she mouthed while checking her phone for the second time .

" okay that's goood " i smiled

" yes it is " she said blushing .

_

" by the way , is there a library closer to this restaurant " she said while we were on the restaurant and she finally made attention to me after she was too busy with that huge plate she oreded .

"well ..i think so ,why ? " i mouthed rolling an eybrows .

" i need a book of prgenancy , because i have like 15% experience in these stuff " she told after puting the knife down .

" now i get ya , i know you're new at this but i'm here for you "

" yep .. and we need that book " she mouthed with a wierd look on her face like she was trying to make me look dumb then smiled after and i just chuckled to that smile .

" then legoo " i said while getting up from the chair .

" yes let's take a ride in the cold air " she took her bag up from the ground and i opened the door to her so we got in the car but the paparazzis were everywhere already .

" what 's between you guys ? " some weird guy kept on yelling in our faces .

" why we don't see you with liam anymore ..what happened ? "

" ..how was your day with her .? ...."

" are you done with payne now you're chasing styles ? " and so many other stupid dumb really annoying question .. i'm used to that but she's not and that ruined her day .

" stop this harry , stop this .." she kept muttering while holding tight on my hands and looking down to the floor trying to hide from the flashes and all the lights .

" okay ,okay i'm here " i spoke as i hugged her and tried to hide her face with both of my arms until we got into the car .

But more fans arrived and paparazis now and they made a circle around the car .

I gave Ria the look that everything will be okay and get out of the car , tried to sign posters and notebooks even shirts and took some pictures with directioners then get back to the car but still paparazis are more thirsty to get enough pictures of us .

" harry , i can't " she muttered looking so annoyed from the questions and the insults they gave her and i couldn't see her like that .

" are you ready ? " i asked while looking straight at her eyes , she nodded before knowing the rest of the sentence .

" ready for what ? " she finally remembered but i cutted her off by getting out of the car , heading to her side's door and opened it , hold her hands tightly and ran away from all the noise leaving the car behind .

We kept running until we find a small corner and we actually hid in that tiny corner .

We kept on breathing heavily and when we finally catch our breath we start laughing as harder as we could at that moment and we took moments to stop laughing because we both didn't believe what we just did . We made fun of ourselves .

She stayed silent for a moment after gasping but i had a wierd feeling so uncontrobally i grabbed her hands and make her come closer to me , we're like starring at each other straight in the eyes and it's like fireworks but i let it go after a few seconds and laughed again .. she laughed too and thank god the situation is saved .

_

i don't get comment or votes anymore i'm so sad :'( you guys don't like this book anymore ?

Anyways tell me what ya think , and how about the new cover ? Is it good/ bad btw if you wanna talk follow me on @liam__twerk

xx

Ily all