3| We?

I don't know if it's just me or he's staring at me all the time,  I shouldn't come with him, I'm so nervous,  I can't focus right now.

It was the longest Drive ever but I never wanted it to end, I don't know what happens with me, millions of thoughts came to my mind while I was sitting to this perfect man.

" so are you Liam's Friend ? " he decided to speak and break the silence.

Well, I Wanted to know the Answer to the same question too.

"I wanna know either " whispers came out of my mouth.

" huh? " he wondered.

"umm,  yeah, Kinda" that all that I had to say on that Moment.

" so you wanna go out someday ? " he muttered smiling, it's irresistible.

"sure,  I'd love too " I replied smiling at him and he smirked.

I just felt safe and so comfortable with him and we kept talking then I looked to time, we were so late. 

" we should come back right now,  I bet they worried about us, " I said, and I already forget about Liam but oh my god what is wrong with me? I shouldn't do. this they're best friends and Liam didn't explain anything and I don't the reason why he was acting like this. but his mistakes won't hold my life from moving on.

__

Liam's P.O.V :

I've been looking for Ria Now for a while but I can't find her anywhere, she's not around and I need to talk to her but she suddenly disappeared, ugh not the time.

" Hey guys, have you seen Ria around ?" I Wondered.

" our  Nope " they Answered, " last time I saw her she was walking towards the shower" Harry stated 

I kept looking then I saw two persons coming from the backyard, it was Zayn and Ria.

" here we are, we brought the food " he yelled, and he seems so happy, what did he mean by "We" oh, she went with him.

I took her away grabbing her arms,  I entered Louis's room and I closed the door while I'm trying to talk to her, she was so quiet and calm most of the time  then she  finally mouthed  

" what do you want ? " she said giving me a mad look.

"I just wanna apologize,  I didn't mean too " I muttered looking at her eyes.

she looked Away.

" it was a misunderstanding, trust me " I Added keeping my voice quiet.

"No, it wasn't and why should I trust you now ?  " she yelled looking back at me.

"Wait, are you ashamed of me ?" she continued and I could see the tears in her eyes appear.

" No !! I'm not, oh my god. why would  I be "I answered raising my voice this time?

" then why you said that it's your friend and u hid the truth ?" she added trying to get away from me but I kept on holding her arms and pushing her closer to me.

"I'm not sure if this too  .. " I admitted.

" just let it go" she yelled pointing at her arms.

"No, you have to listen"I shouted and I won't let her go 

" Calm Down and Listen " 

"I don't want to " she Added trying to pull away.

" let it go ,you're  hurting me  , Let It Go " she yelled ,but I don't know what happened , I let her go and I stood there as a dumb lonely on that room ,she walked away again, I couldn't even follow her ,but when I saw her with Zayn,  I was jealous and I don't know why .. I always ruin the situation ,it was going well,it' works ,but now,  I ruined it .....

__

how beautiful zayn looks on that picture always was my fav x